Thread: I am Giving Bitmetv for iPlay.ro

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Since i am getting crazy asking everyone for a free invite/acc but i don't think there is any generous guy who can give it to me free

so i am giving Bitmetv for iPlay.Pm me for more info
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    She goes by the name of pECI
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    She goes by the name of pECI
    Maybe She doesn't want a Bitmetv invite
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    PM sent.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tirthakrit View Post
    PM sent.
    Awaiting your reply

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Did you miss the the free registration at CZone? I think CZone is superior to iPLAY...