Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Man Cuts Off Penis And Eats It

Reading all this while eating a hot dog is definetly not good but all those commets are sick! its cannibalism whatta ya think it tastes like! meat obviously!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    TRshady
    :x I feel sick now ..........

I would have felt it anyway but it doesn't help as I was eating a hot dog when I came across this .........

Wheres that bucket ................. :x

edit: lol, sniper .... maybe thats just coincidence ...........

3. Lounge   -   #43
    at least he doesn't have to worry about someone else cutting his penis off and eating it, now. or worry about his penis getting hit by a stray football...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalkmongoose
    I'm actually curious as to what a placenta is myself, so I looked it up in a good ol' online dictionary
    A membranous vascular organ that develops in female mammals during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord. Following birth, the placenta is expelled.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    i thought it was the head of the penis....
    Oh come on..........surely you know only females have a placenta!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 July 2003 - 07:11
    I'm actually curious as to what a placenta is myself, so I looked it up in a good ol' online dictionary
    A membranous vascular organ that develops in female mammals during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord. Following birth, the placenta is expelled.
    Oh Man thats so hillarious!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigMouse@21 July 2003 - 12:20
    i thought it was the head of the penis....
    Oh come on..........surely you know only females have a placenta!!!!!
    i thought all human beings have one, regardless of their sex. And their survival within the womb depends on it.....

maybe my mummy just stuck a mc donalds straw between me and her tho to keep all those life-saving fluids coming to me

8. Lounge   -   #48
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@24 July 2003 - 14:59
    maybe my mummy just stuck a mc donalds straw between me and her tho to keep all those life-saving fluids coming to me
    No, Billy, that's only what happened to those ketchup lovers.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx+24 July 2003 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 24 July 2003 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@24 July 2003 - 14:59
    maybe my mummy just stuck a mc donalds straw between me and her tho to keep all those life-saving fluids coming to me &nbsp;
    No, Billy, that&#39;s only what happened to those ketchup lovers. [/b][/quote]
    aha &#33;&#33; so globalisation is the result of all this inane (or maybe not&#33 babbling surrounding sauces &#33;&#33;

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345