Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Type Of Flim Do U Like

Poster
    what type of flim do u like?

me personally like romance and sci fi B)

also like horror flims

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by neotheone@17 July 2003 - 17:44
    what type of flim do u like?
    Sci-fi and Action, but anything with a good plot is good for me.

And from time to time I enjoy a good chick flick.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    My fav type of movies r the classic horror films, Horror like I spit on your grave , The Exorcist , Texas Chainsaw Massacre , Driller Killer , ETC ETC

I also like action and super hero movies

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    action & comedY

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    I too, really enjoy classic horror. i like sci-fi/fantasy movies as well. And action movies of course. I also like some romance movies, although I cant handle too much romance. A lot of comedy is too moronic for me, but every now and again I run into a really good one like Half Baked. Granted Half Baked is also moronic, but for some reason moronic humor seems better when it revolves around weed.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    I dont mind any form of movie really action ,horror except soppy drama's.But the movies i seem to enjoy the most and able to just sit down and watch at anytime are films like american pie,dude wheres my car,road trip.I downloaded and watched old school last night..i was pissing my self 'that farrell quy who plays frank is hilarious.I think the last quarter got a it lame thou..I still watch the older ones quite often too like cant buy me love,dazed and confused,kid and play,breakfast club.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    action, comedy, horror , some sci fi

as long as they aint crap lol

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    HORROR are the best especially the older 1's..all this teen slasher bullshit has got to stop

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    HORROR are the best especially the older 1's..all this teen slasher bullshit has got to stop
    Amen 2 this

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    When I was younger I prefered the horror genre, but now that I'm older my tastes have changed. I feel I'm a little more sophisticated and prefer to watch action.

I still like horror, 28 days was awesome and I can't wait for Freddy vs Jason.

But still, the occasional (and I apoligize for this) romantic comedy fills the void left behind by violently disturbing SINema.

Comedy is good too, I just have to be in the mood for it. Damn! I sound like a woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast