Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which System

im planning on rebuying a console except i dont know which one. i had all three and sold it because i didnt like almost all the game on the market. now im thinking of buying one back cuz i hate playin game on pc. im a big fan of rpg so im leaning toward the ps2.

Please dont make this post turn into a console war.

2. Games   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Well PS2s do have the most RPGs on the market.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    PS2 definately has the largest range of rpg's on the market besides the GBA, so i'd go for that.

5. Games   -   #5
    thanks and i like the type of rpg like final fantasy not real time rpg like morrowind. i guess im going to get the ps2. now which game would u recomend. i heard suikoden 3 was really good.

6. Games   -   #6
    There are a lot of good rpg for PS2. Suikeden 3 is really good. You can play it many times through till you see everything. Xenosaga is a really good scifi rpg that's a prequel to Xenogears. Any of the Final Fantasys are good. Grandia games are good. .Hack are too but too short. There are also a ton of great RPG for the PSX. Arc the Lad is cool too.

7. Games   -   #7
    .hack seem a little too fast past but ill look into it and all the other games u suggested are great. ill probably get all of them w/ my ps2 along w/ a new tv (flat screen). get the money from my grandpa. he just got a check for 15g because he won a case against some company that injure him while he work there. i get 3g out of that 15g. hehe im so spoil.

8. Games   -   #8
    Damn, cool...

9. Games   -   #9
    ill think ill be getting some type of strength training equipment too. sitting around playing game for the past two month kinda made me outta shape. have ane of u heard of the total gym?

10. Games   -   #10
    Yea my total gym includes a 18 pack of Molson Canadian, a few thick blunts, and a couple of pizza's!! :beerchug: What's your's got?? lol

Had to edit lol, It includes also a recliner with a 2.8gig laptop and vietgong online installed. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast