Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Anyone for coffee & biscuits?

PS - did orka get what he wanted from the OP? In fact, what /was/ this thread about anyway?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    still enjoying sharing with us your personal conflicts guys...?

we don't need to see this kind of scene again

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Thread title changed. Titles such as "like to help,then you could read this" are useless.
    You couldn't do a spell check on his english too? I can't read it at all.

Music lover, baby.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol lemme clear that up, I was referring to my inviteees that were disabled by you for no reason.

As for this thread i think everyone should let it be now. Are we adults or children ? I now i stopped acting stupid when i was 10.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Tip from someone of sharing account? Are you serious...................
    Yea... Would you have rather me made up some random excuse? If you knew who the person was who was said to be sharing it with him you'd understand. I honestly don't look at the inviter of acct's btw, so I didn't even know you were the one who invited him.

Do you not care to comment on the other rather fair and valid comments I made in my other post? I would still love to hear what reasoning you can come up with for me having this big hate for sct yet giving a staff member there access to fill their server. Not to mention my other points were spot on..

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    still enjoying sharing with us your personal conflicts guys...?

we don't need to see this kind of scene again
    I would take it to PM, but that's not possible. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    PS - did orka get what he wanted from the OP? In fact, what /was/ this thread about anyway?
    Yes
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-15-2007 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    its over

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Infact i will post it

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    On the contrary. I gave you access because I was under the impression we were friends, and after finding out a bit about our situation, mentally I saw you differently and gave you a bit of trust that was lost b4. I took it away because you were a complete asshole to me (just being honest). Not to mention the fact that you lied your ass off to me multiple times.. How can you expect me to trust you on a topsite when I know for a fact you lie to me? Or better yet, how can you expect me to be a friend to you, when you're willing to turn your back on me and call me a liar based on the reasoning you hear from someone that:
    A) even you used to dislike
    B) has absolutely NO proof
    C) lives in another country
    D) probably wanted you and I to stop talking anyways because of his hopes to win you over (which he did) in fear of losing you to me after finding out information that even I had a hard time believing. You're under the false impression I would lie to get you back. What makes you think he wouldn't lie to win you over?
    kimii, I remember seeing a post on here where you said not to believe everything people said. Why do you believe everything said about Brandon?

My last post since im pretty bored now lol
    Last edited by celtic; 11-15-2007 at 08:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Poster
    Get a room. xD

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    These situations are seriously f*cked up. Good luck to everyone who lost their accounts due to dickhead inviters.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well.. sincerely what i like the most was when Brandon and Kimii was together.. but now it's just the rain

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast