Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    MBrandon disabled one of your invitees with no reason...Just like you did too most ftn staff (including myself) many times.
    this is why i use a different nick on all the sites i'm on. live and learn...

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Yes this is true but SCT IMO should be a little more understanding. Sure the inviter was a piece of 5hit, but that doesn't mean this poor dude was. It is their tracker and so their rules, but I feel they should make good on the poor guys acct.

If the cops caught a thief they do not come to other peoples houses and take back the presents once they were given. PM me the Nick of the inviter and your site nick too.
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them. Don't take this post as being the same theory as the dickhead who got me disabled, but judging from the fact that:
    A: They went p2l when they really didn't have to
    B: They get way way way way more than enough "purchases" to handle their funds every month yet don't lower the prices (like most normal businesses would, unless they're running a max-profit business model)
    C: They have a "rainy day fund" that should be overflowing by now which could probably fund the site for a few months..

I could go on and on. As much as I hate the person who hacked my acct and screwed me around, he did have some pretty good points. I'm sure most of you see it also, but are keeping your mouths shut due to the fact that you also know you're expendable in their eyes. (in fact I know that's true judging by the amount of PM's I got last time about it when I was compromised)

PS: I actually had proof about what my hacker was saying, which is probably why he said it. Guess he failed to copy that over when he was stealing my files and such. No I won't share it, never intended to in the first place. I'm not anti-sct, but I will state my facts and reasoning on a topic if I feel it's beneficial to others, regardless of the context it comes out in.
    Agree 100 %

I was disabled from SCT with a ratio above 7, and i never do ANYTHING wrong ... , i dont understand.

FTN its the best tracker by far

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post

Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them. Don't take this post as being the same theory as the dickhead who got me disabled, but judging from the fact that:
    A: They went p2l when they really didn't have to
    B: They get way way way way more than enough "purchases" to handle their funds every month yet don't lower the prices (like most normal businesses would, unless they're running a max-profit business model)
    C: They have a "rainy day fund" that should be overflowing by now which could probably fund the site for a few months..

I could go on and on. As much as I hate the person who hacked my acct and screwed me around, he did have some pretty good points. I'm sure most of you see it also, but are keeping your mouths shut due to the fact that you also know you're expendable in their eyes. (in fact I know that's true judging by the amount of PM's I got last time about it when I was compromised)

PS: I actually had proof about what my hacker was saying, which is probably why he said it. Guess he failed to copy that over when he was stealing my files and such. No I won't share it, never intended to in the first place. I'm not anti-sct, but I will state my facts and reasoning on a topic if I feel it's beneficial to others, regardless of the context it comes out in.
    Agree 100 %

I was disabled from SCT with a ratio above 7, and i never do ANYTHING wrong ... , i dont understand.

FTN its the best tracker by far

sure FTn is the best place
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster
    Brandon's password must have been: ilukimii
    -hides-

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey guys here's a crazy idea: why don't you just and make up? This situation just isn't healthy for both of you.
    My amazing kindergarten-level psychology abilities tell me you still care for each other.. I mean, why else would you even bother replying to each other if you didn't?
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Brandon, you do know that kimii isnt staff at sct right? :-O

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello everybody,

I am back :-B My first post after longer break...

Brandon, IMO you did well, that you invited orka to FTN. I know this guy from other place and I can say, that he seems to be trustworthy and good guy... I don't know, who was his ( ScT ) inviter, but i will try to find out this information ( is better to warn others ). But I would never buy invite to any tracker...

I'm really sorry guys, but this thread was like an argentinian soap opera...

The thread was about something else. I hope that we have HAPPY END ( orka has FTN instead of ScT ) and everybody live in peace and love from now :-)

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    TCD004, i can tell you taht there is NO END to this argument. An argument is an argument until everyone is satisfied by a common outcome(which is never going to happen). Brandon states a few facts to which some members disagree and therefore the argument starts.

IMO, these arguments are never really bad. If these points arent talked about in FST, where will they be talked about. It is rather obvious that Brandon is an anti-sct fanboy or everyone assumes he is one.

and kimii is always trying to counter-argue with Brandon in every single argument, no matter where its posted. I have seen it with my eyes. So either kimii hates brandon and tries to argue with him all the time or kimii is just in it for the fun!

Not that i dont care about it..it just becaomes a personal attack argument rather than a community argument like: kimii is blaming brandon for banning one of her invitees..give me one reason how that is ever connected to the argument. However this thread had begun with purpose of being banned for no reason on /SCT/ and not on ftn.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    "And like the sands through an hourglass, so are the days of our lives..."
    (cue soap opera theme music)
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites.
    Thats funny I recently got three invites that just showed up one day.

*I no longer have those invites so do not PM me

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast