Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

PS - did orka get what he wanted from the OP?
    Few words to end my happy ending. After short sleep I have this night a learn my lesson to do not take what is given to you from stranger-like I took the evil candy. Did I get what I wanted? I wasn’t expecting anything, I want you to help me and read my story. Some people got offended, some here pointed fact about buying invites from strangers, but after all you HELP ME in 1st place to get thru this hard time. Like I sad I never get disabled before, always play fair , and that way it was for me so hard to deal with the fact. Like to thank you all here. I was really surprised about Brandon’s help and I would like to say thank you, truly I do! Hope now I gonna find my peace and retire in happiness
    Trade, I give invites free to good people who deserve it.
    Happiness that what matters to me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Nice to see that u have learnt ur mistake orka .. i say u a goodluck with ur current gift u got and use it wisely

Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

PS - did orka get what he wanted from the OP?
    Few words to end my happy ending. After short sleep I have this night a learn my lesson to do not take what is given to you from stranger-like I took the evil candy. Did I get what I wanted? I wasn’t expecting anything, I want you to help me and read my story. Some people got offended, some here pointed fact about buying invites from strangers, but after all you HELP ME in 1st place to get thru this hard time. Like I sad I never get disabled before, always play fair , and that way it was for me so hard to deal with the fact. Like to thank you all here. I was really surprised about Brandon’s help and I would like to say thank you, truly I do! Hope now I gonna find my peace and retire in happiness

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Congratulations mate

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    All i can say is this thread gave me giggles, Brandons crappy little rants usually do, the bullshit that comes outta that guys mouth... lol.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    IMO, these arguments are never really bad. If these points arent talked about in FST, where will they be talked about. It is rather obvious that Brandon is an anti-sct fanboy or everyone assumes he is one.

and kimii is always trying to counter-argue with Brandon in every single argument, no matter where its posted. I have seen it with my eyes. So either kimii hates brandon and tries to argue with him all the time or kimii is just in it for the fun!

Not that i dont care about it..it just becaomes a personal attack argument rather than a community argument like: kimii is blaming brandon for banning one of her invitees..give me one reason how that is ever connected to the argument. However this thread had begun with purpose of being banned for no reason on /SCT/ and not on ftn.
    Well, I'm not really anti-sct fanboy, I just get irritated how people's minds can be so one-tracked.. If you love something passionately (like sct, ftn, tl, piratebay, etc) that's great, but that doesn't mean u cant keep an open mind and think outside the box

Regarding kimii's view towards me, you're absolutely right. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with how she's influenced from her new significant other (who hates me, and probably doesn't want me talking to her b/c he knows she'll eventually catch on to what I'm saying and see it for herself). For example, her automatically believing I'm a liar about something just b/c her significant other "says" I am without even needing him to provide any proof whatsoever. Ever had a friend that you did anything you could for, just turn their back on you one day b/c someone said they should? I have. Do I have a defense? No. In fact, most of the time I don't even get the opportunity to stand up for myself b/c majority is done in PM so that I won't get that chance, thus influencing her even greater. Any post I make with the words sct and anything that could possibly be taken in regard as a bad comment with that 2 letter word in the same vicinity, is an automatic alarm for her to regard me as a jerk/anti-sct/etc. Why? I'm sure significant other or one of her other manipulated friends tells her and it just backfires from there thus causing her to attack me b/c.. well.. it's her bf's site. I could sit here all day and point out facts and give examples (such as me giving her topsite axx to fill sct's servers...) yet at the end of the day, none of that makes any difference b/c SOMEONE will always find some way to manipulate that into something bad. I don't know if she avoided that comment b/c she actually realized I was right for once, or they couldn't find anything to counter it in a negative way.. Who knows. Truth is, this thread has all kinds of proof kimii's mind has been manipulated from her taking her own actions and attacking me for the same ones. Even the fact that I've been accused of always thinking negatively, when it would seem anything I say about sct is negative, vs me trying to make a positive statement regarding my views about taking advantage of a situation someone is in (such as making a site pay 2 leech just b/c you know it's popular and you know people will pay when it's not necessarily needed). Does that mean I hate sct? No.. That just means I don't like their current strategy and I find it wrong. Is it bad of me to constructively criticize them? Maybe, just maybe I have the hope that if I'm vocal enough about the topic (p2l) and enough people catch on, certain sites will change their ways. But, nobody ever sees that part of the argument. Instead you get people pointing fingers and yelling "SCT HATER SCT HATER!!!!". It all goes along with people not thinking outside the box.

I could keep on going about things I see going on that most of you probably can't even begin to see, sometimes I just don't have the energy nor the willpower to continue to repeat myself over and over. I'll sum things up one more time. Do I hate sct? No. Do I hate their strategy? Yes. Do I use sct as an example b/c it gets the most attention? Yes. It's just like any other political matter. Think of Martin Luther King (first example that came to mind). When he spoke out about African Americans, what do you think he used as an example? Something people would never even think about? No.. He used things like Rosa Parks, which was all known to everyone. Did that make him a white people hater? Not at all.. It just meant he was against the strategy white people were using to treat African Americans. Did he get harassed by white people? Damn straight he did.

redcorvette I'm impressed you were able to see something that I thought only I saw going on regarding me and another person. I'd be interested to see what you would say if you knew all the details, but unfortunately I'm not at liberty to tell you due to personal nature of the other person. But regardless, I'm still rather impressed. Kimii probably does hate me and probably will continue to hate me until the influencing factor is out of the picture. Any time someone can believe something said without any proof regarding the issue is a wonderful example of manipulation, human influence, and power over someone's thoughts.

ps: I don't hold anything against you kimii, I know you can't help it.

Oh and Feeling, you claim what I say is always some bullshit rant. Seems anything I see you say is just some petty attack against me regarding how all I say is bullshit. At least what I say results in something meaningful vs some meaningless comment against me usually to the effect (or so you hope) of people wanting to think I'm a liar? Why not add something productive? Or do you just not have anything productive to say at all and you just feel the need to go against me b/c you know I'm right and you have no defense whatsoever on the topic? Or perhaps this is just another attempt for you to further comment to kimii about how I'm somehow lying about everything I said thus making her trust you and benefiting your personal relationship in some way while using it against me.. Similar to what you did with the unfortunate activities that happened to her and I and another jealous jerk? It's pretty funny how you never have any proof, whereas I state plenty. You might have some influence on others due to being the sct god you think you are, and being able to instate a sense of fear over them regarding losing their sct account over something said, but you have no power over me. The truth always makes it's way out eventually, sometimes it just takes a while.
    In the end though, what goes around comes around my friend.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 07:10 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Oh and Feeling, you claim what I say is always some bullshit rant. Seems anything I see you say is just some petty attack against me regarding how all I say is bullshit. At least what I say results in something meaningful vs some meaningless comment against me usually to the effect (or so you hope) of people wanting to think I'm a liar? Why not add something productive? Or do you just not have anything productive to say at all and you just feel the need to go against me b/c you know I'm right and you have no defense whatsoever on the topic? Or perhaps this is just another attempt for you to further comment to kimii about how I'm somehow lying about everything I said thus making her trust you and benefiting your personal relationship in some way while using it against me.. Similar to what you did with the unfortunate activities that happened to her and I and another jealous jerk? It's pretty funny how you never have any proof, whereas I state plenty. You might have some influence on others due to being the sct god you think you are, and being able to instate a sense of fear over them regarding losing their sct account over something said, but you have no power over me. The truth always makes it's way out eventually, sometimes it just takes a while.
    In the end though, what goes around comes around my friend.

That wud take me months to read
    Btw i agree with what Brandon says
    This guy is generous though i have never seen SCT admins giving Invites to the deserving ppl here
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 11-16-2007 at 07:27 AM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    This thread is missing something, Or rather, Someone...

*Drum rolls*

Spoiler: Show

On a serious note, I think you should have kept whatever issues with kimii (sp?) between you and her.

Never good to put your "Dirty laundry" out in public imo.

I also agree with you on the ScT cash cow movement, Not because i have ever been there etc, But because they defy the whole concept of bit torrent which was to make free peer to peer downloading.

A donation is that, A donation to help a site to run, But they are simply profiting from their system.

I will probably get some responses with a little animousity towards me now, But so be it. Its my opinion and it can be what i want it to be

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    That wud take me months to read
    Btw i agree with what Brandon says
    This guy is generous though i have never seen SCT admins giving Invites to the deserving ppl here
    I was actually going to use what u just said as an example (the part about how they never give invites here for free, b/c they know they can just sell them) but I knew it would just be held as another "sct attack" when the reality is, sct isnt the only one doing that. I also kept that example back because I knew the second I said it, Feeling or kimii would take the response to go and offer them just to destroy what I said. But yea, nice to know you caught on to it without me saying it.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i have a dream that one day sct staff and ftn staff are kissing each other.

let freedom ring from every peerlist.

edit: skizo, i thought you locked this?!
    Last edited by Polarbear; 11-16-2007 at 07:24 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i have a dream that one day sct staff and ftn staff are kissing each other.

let freedom ring from every peerlist.
    So many wouldnt expect that, that they may be willing to pay.

Make sure you take pictures when it happens

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast