Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by fook3d View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i have a dream that one day sct staff and ftn staff are kissing each other.

let freedom ring from every peerlist.
    So many wouldnt expect that, that they may be willing to pay.

Make sure you take pictures when it happens
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    My tummy hurts from all the laughing, stop it Brandon you'll give me a stitch in a soon!

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    That wud take me months to read
    Btw i agree with what Brandon says
    This guy is generous though i have never seen SCT admins giving Invites to the deserving ppl here
    I was actually going to use what u just said as an example (the part about how they never give invites here for free, b/c they know they can just sell them) but I knew it would just be held as another "sct attack" when the reality is, sct isnt the only one doing that. I also kept that example back because I knew the second I said it, Feeling or kimii would take the response to go and offer them just to destroy what I said. But yea, nice to know you caught on to it without me saying it.
    this is a nice way of not saying it ,isn't it

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    My tummy hurts from all the laughing, stop it Brandon you'll give me a stitch in a soon!
    Once again. Another post that results in a meaningless, somewhat childish response. You do realize the fact that you only post here on this site when the topic involves me, and those posts are only relating to "more bullshit from Brandon" or "lol u make my tummy hurt from laughing" or some other petty comment towards me.. More proof that you have bitter feelings towards me with nothing better to add to the topic. Also shows your immaturity

If you have nothing productive to add to the topic, why post? I guess I could be like you and say something meaningless like the fact that your sct avatar is a picture of a Backstreet Boys member.. But then I realize you're the perfect example of someone I never want to become.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 07:51 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Hmmm 8 members and 2 guests reading this thread. I wonder what site the 2 guests are from? 1FTN and 1 SCT. Wow what an enjoyable thread this is.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    the thread is, "Sct disabled. Help?" not "Brandon posted here so u can too feeling".

Im not going to argue against your bullshit anymore, so ill just let you run your mouth, i don't have to convince anyone other than the people that are close to me what a retard you actually are. Ill let the whole of FST believe your well worded lies.

Why post? This is a forum is it not? Its what your suppose to do. Why do YOU post is what im thinking, just so you can make people think bad things about sct, me, and the other staff and users.

My avatar is very pro tyvm. Don't worry, i wont ever be like the bullshitting little retard that you are.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    the thread is, "Sct disabled. Help?" not "Brandon posted here so u can too feeling".
    with all due respect, feeling. pointing at the topic of the thread isn't a very intelligent move.
    brandon did help in his way.

what did you do?

if this wasn't a ftn vs. sct discussion you would never have posted in this thread and ignored the issues of one of your members.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    one of my members? his inviter used a hacked paypal account to invite him and another, so i we disabled him and the others.

He wasn't one of sct's members at all. His ban was justified. All brandon did was make himself look good in this sct vs himself arguement, that i mite add, he started himself.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    with all due respect, feeling. pointing at the topic of the thread isn't a very intelligent move.
    brandon did help in his way.

what did you do?

if this wasn't a ftn vs. sct discussion you would never have posted in this thread and ignored the issues of one of your members.
    the guy who opened the thread posted his problem and in the same page got his answer, hacked paypal , etc. That's it , problem solved. Brandon of course , as always, ScT takes your money, feeling drives a Porsche ( and a ferrari as backup in the garage) by your donation money, like always , even users are bored with his atitude . Have you seen a FTN thread in which ScT staff starts bashing FTN ? I haven't. Brandon should take his frustrations in PM's instead making a public scene

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Im not going to argue against your bullshit anymore, so ill just let you run your mouth, i don't have to convince anyone other than the people that are close to me what a retard you actually are. Ill let the whole of FST believe your well worded lies.

Why post? This is a forum is it not? Its what your suppose to do. Why do YOU post is what im thinking, just so you can make people think bad things about sct, me, and the other staff and users.

My avatar is very pro tyvm. Don't worry, i wont ever be like the bullshitting little retard that you are.
    You already convinced the public with the fact that you have no defense against what has been said (other than saying I'm a liar), as well as the fact that you're immature (calling me a childish names like retard and making posts against me just b/c you dont like the topic). You also, once again called me a liar with yet again, absolutely no proof.

Why do I post? I post because I like to be vocal about things that are important to me. I also post b/c I know that I tend to see things in a more detailed perspective than others, so I like to use that ability to show others. For example, I know you're going to stop posting in here because even you know you have nothing you can in public that won't be put under the microscope and studied. Whereas, you can for example go to kimii right now (like u prob are) and say "Brandon is such a fuckin liar, <insert some clever lie or comment about me>" and nobody can say "er wtf?" or counter it b/c the people close to you are only close to you because they don't know your true nature yet. You know, the only reason I found out about it was when I was staff on your site and found out you were being two-faced and telling 3 different staff members totally different things. Remember when you told me Chriz wanted me gone from sct and you were trying to take up for me, and then I talked to Chriz and he showed me logs of you saying you wanted me gone? That was the first time your true colors started to show through. You prob also remember that before that truth came out, you had manipulated me enough to not only vocally state in your forums defending you, but also going against an innocent person (Chriz) who I should have been defending.

I also know you're going to stop posting b/c even you know you're making yourself look like a fool. The fact alone that you're going to sit there and call me childish names (calling me a Retard when I have a college education and you don't is kinda funny though) whereas I'm mature enough not to call you childish names, to me makes me a better person.

Want the icing on the cake? I feel sorry for you. Most people can't help being who they are, and judging by what I know about you, the pictures I've seen with the people you hang out with, etc.. I really do feel bad for you because I know you probably are who you are based on how/where you grew up. You know what the difference is between you and I? I'm not ashamed to say I actually hope you change some day. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    the guy who opened the thread posted his problem and in the same page got his answer, hacked paypal , etc. That's it , problem solved. Brandon of course , as always, ScT takes your money, feeling drives a Porsche ( and a ferrari as backup in the garage) by your donation money, like always , even users are bored with his atitude . Have you seen a FTN thread in which ScT staff starts bashing FTN ? I haven't. Brandon should take his frustrations in PM's instead making a public scene
    I never once said anyone drove a Ferarri or a porshe. See now you're making immature posts as well, and taking things out of context from what they are. Have I seen an sct thread in which sct starts bashing FTN, no. Why? Because FTN isn't the example of taking torrent sites away from their original purpose and using them in what could be said immoral purposes. What could they possibly say that FTN is doing that is wrong? We don't do any immoral practices..

In defense of myself though, my first post in this topic was only informative and stated facts with no personal affiliation to it. It only got personal when kimii made the attack against me. Perhaps you should re-read this thread dragos.

PS: congrats, you get to keep your sct acct.

Oh, but to counter what you just said dragos, you should hang out in their irc more often. Better yet try talking about FTN there and tell me you won't get kicked/banned Did you know you can't even have ftn in your vhost on sct's irc network? One of our staff members actually had theirs forcefully removed (celtic). I'm sure they'll remove it from the kick/ban script b4 you can test it though
    Once again though I'll remind you, I wasn't the one who started to make it personal.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast