Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    one of my members? his inviter used a hacked paypal account to invite him and another, so i we disabled him and the others.

He wasn't one of sct's members at all. His ban was justified. All brandon did was make himself look good in this sct vs himself arguement, that i mite add, he started himself.
    you are right. the ban was eligible and i would probably have disabled him as well.

it was also pretty obvious that the guy was a victim and quite desperate.
    he also seemed to have liked sct pretty much.

so a few words from you like this:

"you were a victim of a scammer and we're sorry for your loss. unfortunately we can't enable your account again."

would not only show respect to the guy, but do good for the reputation of sct in general.

way better than showing up, calling sysops from other sites retards and then leave again.

you are not an official com rep here, but over 3.000 people from all over the world will read this thread.

i think it's a great chance to represent sct in a friendly and polite way and underline everyone's oppinion that it is without any doubt one of the best trackers out there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    You might have college education, but you really don't have any common sense.

This thread was about how a user had an account at sct and lost it. You come along and post the same shit you always do in any thread regarding sct, about the donations and how we spend it on things like cars and all that crap, its the same old thing from you, and it makes me laugh out loud.

Im happy with who i am, i am who i am yes, but you dont know that much about me, how can you feel bad for me from "the pictures I've seen with the people you hang out with, etc". LOL there are no pics, and what's the "etc" u always make it sound like there is lots more, like in a previous post where you say when sct stops "selling" invites, ratios, t-shirts... etc. We don't sell anything we just give rewards to ppl that donate, and we don't give anything else other than invites and some gig back to them, as for the t-shirts... lol, that was a one time special offer, like i said how this post started, a college education doesn't mean you have common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

"you were a victim of a scammer and we're sorry for your loss. unfortunately we can't enable your account again."

would not only show respect to the guy, but do good for the reputation of sct in general.

way better than showing up, calling sysops from other sites retards and then leave again.

you are not an official com rep here, but over 3.000 people from all over the world will read this thread.

i think it's a great chance to represent sct in a friendly and polite way and underline everyone's oppinion that it is without any doubt one of the best trackers out there.

What you don't know is that all his questions were answered in our IRC support channel. This is just the aftermath from Brandon and his little spammy posts.
    Last edited by Feeling; 11-16-2007 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    one of my members? his inviter used a hacked paypal account to invite him and another, so i we disabled him and the others.

He wasn't one of sct's members at all. His ban was justified. All brandon did was make himself look good in this sct vs himself arguement, that i mite add, he started himself.
    you are right. the ban was eligible and i would probably have disabled him as well.

it was also pretty obvious that the guy was a victim and quite desperate.
    he also seemed to have liked sct pretty much.

Very good post.

You might have college education, but you really don't have any common sense.

This thread was about how a user had an account at sct and lost it. You come along and post the same shit you always do in any thread regarding sct, about the donations and how we spend it on things like cars and all that crap, its the same old thing from you, and it makes me laugh out loud.

Im happy with who i am, i am who i am yes, but you dont know that much about me, how can you feel bad for me from "the pictures I've seen with the people you hang out with, etc". LOL there are no pics, and what's the "etc" u always make it sound like there is lots more, like in a previous post where you say when sct stops "selling" invites, ratios, t-shirts... etc. We don't sell anything we just give rewards to ppl that donate, and we don't give anything else other than invites and some gig back to them, as for the t-shirts... lol, that was a one time special offer, like i said how this post started, a college education doesn't mean you have common sense
    Wow Feeling. Is that bullshit I see coming from your mouth? Where in here did I state you profit and buy cars? Or did you just make that up.. And there are pics.. Once again you calling me a liar (saying there are none) and me once again proving you wrong. Like this one for example:

You also state: "like in a previous post where you say when sct stops "selling" invites, ratios, t-shirts... etc. We don't sell anything we just give rewards to ppl that donate, and we don't give anything else other than invites and some gig back to them". I can recall quite clearly you even making numerous news posts as well as mass pm's about the t-shirts you were "selling". Also, it would seem my college education would benefit me in what you just said, b/c anyone who has an education clearly knows what the definition of a "purchase/sale" and a "donation" consists of. I hate to break it to you dude.. But that's like saying me going to the store and getting a t-shirt, is like me donating money and them rewarding me with it.. Do I donate to my cell phone company and get a reward of minutes too? Money -> product -> purchase. We learn that in Marketing.

What you don't know is that all his questions were answered in our IRC support channel. This is just the aftermath from Brandon and his little spammy posts.
    If that were true, why was this topic created by the user?
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    @Brandon
    Hey Brandon, i have known you before and you know me too. I know how you were before and it doesnt seem like you have changed a bit. Same old friendly guy. But due to me being really really lame, i couldnt be there forever. it was my mistake...i was still a newbie. If you want to know who i am, PM me and i'll tell you who I am.

TBH, why is only your side of the argument ever heard? Why doesnt sct staff not reply with proper counter-facts or counter-arguemnts to prove you wrong?
    Either they are extremely confident that you are wrong or they are just here for the fun of laughing at you blatantly enough so it would seem that you arguments are merely funny and not serious facts.

I exactly what you mean Brandon. Dont repeat yourself too many times but dont resort yourself to attack personally. Repeating yourself will only make ppl think that you're trying to drill (force) the idea into their head rather than them trying to understand it.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi were good men, if u are taking one for an example, i'll provide the other one. Both followed the same principles: passive violence. Its better that you take the hit and turn your cheek than to rather fight back. If you really really know deep inside of you that you are right for speaking out loud, then do it...no one will stop you, but they will follow you. Until one day you shall suffer the same fate of being assassinated (or disabled).

Hey Brandon, if u really cared for kimii, you will know how she will be feeling right now. I know how it is. You cannot let your hope die just because some ppl trying to suppress you. If that were the case, i would have seen this thread locked long before i even laid my eyes on it. I have read every single post in this thread before i made my own post. I did not think about the posts much. I just posted what i thought i saw in your posts and kimii's and many others'.

I have known you Brandon for quite sometime when i was on YOUR site (yes you were there, kimii was there: she hated me for what i had done, i bet she never forgave me, but i have been over it, Zlo was always there and our good old staff members there). You were all there on the staff page and i visited the irc everyday. I had known you well my old friend, and i will never forget you.

I digress with all this talk. let us continue the argument.

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i didn't know that sct disables invite trees?!
    yes i think they do
    " The Generl" got disabled because of that
    i saw him writing that before

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    @ feeling:
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    If you know how painfull is it for me. Plz dont ask more and more questions....But I cant go to irc and I cant speak with staff.....
    Is here somebody who could help me???
    of course there's the possibilty, that he's not telling the truth.

if you tell me he was listened to in irc, i believe you. why should you make this up.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 11-16-2007 at 09:21 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Oh, and in regards to the "etc" part Feeling..

That was in place to the more personal things about you that I might not know, and that you might not share with people. Perhaps you had a bad childhood for example. In one of the logs I read that was taken from kimii's computer (I won't share that in here b/c thats a bit personal and I don't have her consent) I saw you say you live alone and ur parents are never home. Speaking from a psychological point of view, that can do a lot of damage on a child growing up. You know, statistically the children who grow up in single parent families are more likely to have problems later on than those who have both (which is why it's so easy for you to take advantage of kimii since she runs to you for that companionship not knowing any better). Sounded to me like you had the unfortunate childhood of having neither, which would explain why you act the way you do. Being able to run to a father when you have a problem can build a lot of compassion in someone's heart, vs someone who doesn't have that relationship growing up and in turn holds that anger inside and builds off it. As I said, I feel sorry for you b/c I know you can't help who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    @Brandon
    Hey Brandon, i have known you before and you know me too. I know how you were before and it doesnt seem like you have changed a bit. Same old friendly guy. But due to me being really really lame, i couldnt be there forever. it was my mistake...i was still a newbie. If you want to know who i am, PM me and i'll tell you who I am.

TBH, why is only your side of the argument ever heard? Why doesnt sct staff not reply with proper counter-facts or counter-arguemnts to prove you wrong?
    Either they are extremely confident that you are wrong or they are just here for the fun of laughing at you blatantly enough so it would seem that you arguments are merely funny and not serious facts.

I exactly what you mean Brandon. Dont repeat yourself too many times but dont resort yourself to attack personally. Repeating yourself will only make ppl think that you're trying to drill (force) the idea into their head rather than them trying to understand it.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi were good men, if u are taking one for an example, i'll provide the other one. Both followed the same principles: passive violence. Its better that you take the hit and turn your cheek than to rather fight back. If you really really know deep inside of you that you are right for speaking out loud, then do it...no one will stop you, but they will follow you. Until one day you shall suffer the same fate of being assassinated (or disabled).

Hey Brandon, if u really cared for kimii, you will know how she will be feeling right now. I know how it is. You cannot let your hope die just because some ppl trying to suppress you. If that were the case, i would have seen this thread locked long before i even laid my eyes on it. I have read every single post in this thread before i made my own post. I did not think about the posts much. I just posted what i thought i saw in your posts and kimii's and many others'.

I have known you Brandon for quite sometime when i was on YOUR site (yes you were there, kimii was there: she hated me for what i had done, i bet she never forgave me, but i have been over it, Zlo was always there and our good old staff members there). You were all there on the staff page and i visited the irc everyday. I had known you well my old friend, and i will never forget you.

I digress with all this talk. let us continue the argument.

I'm really impressed with your outlook on things, and I'm also starting to think FTN made a mistake letting u disappear.. I admire people like you who can say something meaningful enough to make me stop and think about it. There are always going to be people who will take something said as negative vs positive when it could be taken either way. What I say about sct might look like negative comments, but if you look at the big picture my intentions are quite good actually. People shouldn't be hating me for speaking out against sct, they should be thanking me for expressing my views regarding the wrongness in what the site is doing and helping me make a difference. It always takes one person to be brave and speak out and take a stand. I decided to be that person. Did you ever think that maybe the reason I speak out about sct so much is because I actually care about it and want it to change? Of course not.. The human thing to do is to look at something negatively before thinking about it positively.

Regarding what you said about the assassination of those two people, history has proven that the most influential and admired people get assassinated because people are afraid they'll make a difference. The fact that Feeling is bothered enough by what I've said to post in this thread just b/c of it (he never posts here on FST unless its about me), makes me feel good knowing that what I'm saying obviously means something. I'm sure Feeling would be the one assassinating me in a real life situation (he did disable me no sct. twice.).

About kimii, I've never lost hope nor faith in her. She's a smart girl, she'll figure it out eventually. She might be a bit blinded right now, but deep down she's got a pretty good heart so I have no doubt that'll shine through in time.

@ feeling:
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    If you know how painfull is it for me. Plz dont ask more and more questions....But I cant go to irc and I cant speak with staff.....
    Is here somebody who could help me???
    of course there's the possibilty, that he's not telling the truth.

if you tell me he was listened to in irc, i believe you. why should you make this up.
    The difference is though, orka has no reason to come here and lie about it. Feeling does though, which would be to prevent him from looking bad at how he handled the situation. Not saying Feeling is lying b/c I don't know.. I'm just saying that orka's position is more believable due to the circumstances.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

That was in place to the more personal things about you that I might not know, and that you might not share with people. Perhaps you had a bad childhood for example. In one of the logs I read that was taken from kimii's computer (I won't share that in here b/c thats a bit personal and I don't have her consent) I saw you say you live alone and ur parents are never home. Speaking from a psychological point of view, that can do a lot of damage on a child growing up. You know, statistically the children who grow up in single parent families are more likely to have problems later on than those who have both (which is why it's so easy for you to take advantage of kimii since she runs to you for that companionship not knowing any better). Sounded to me like you had the unfortunate childhood of having neither, which would explain why you act the way you do. Being able to run to a father when you have a problem can build a lot of compassion in someone's heart, vs someone who doesn't have that relationship growing up and in turn holds that anger inside and builds off it. As I said, I feel sorry for you b/c I know you can't help who you are.
    this is turning into a personal attack now

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

this is turning into a personal attack now
    No attack at all actually. He asked and I elaborated. I was very sympathetic in what I said.

PS: an attack is initiated by one person. If this was an attack, then it was one he willingly requested because he brought it up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Wow is that a picture of a Best Buy Geek Squad meeting? (I kid, I kid, )
    This is seriously turning into a Dr. Phil episode.

Brandon, as a user/admirer of FTN (take it as some friendly advice) you need to let it go. Let this thread go, you have said your peace and before anything else is said you should just move on. Anything else that needs to be said can easily be said/discussed on irc in private. I don't think this is the correct outlet for this type of stuff.

C'est la vie Brandon C'est la vie.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast