Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Tbh, what we at sct do is none of your buisness actually, if you put the amount of effort you do in trying to bash sct and its staff and a certain female member as you do into your own site, you might have a good site one day.
    Another personal attack on me. Seems very common for you. btw, I never bashed you nor that certain female.. More assumptions/misinterpretations from you huh.

Just give up on your stupid rants, like zeus said, no one really cares about it, you dont even care, but its the only thing you can do to make ScT look bad in peoples eyes.
    As i said, just using it as an example.

Oh this line made me lol again with the way you worded it.
    "They're even smart enough to know that most users don't have an internet connection fast enough to upload in competition with the servers"

Most users? You do know ScT has 50% Seed boxes and 40% Swe 100mb home lines, that leaves 10%, yea thats most users brandon. Your college education coming into play there.
    Oh? Someone with a college education would know not to give statistical numbers without showing data to back it up

Not really gonna comment on the kimii thing, yea shes a smart girl, thats why she stop talking to you bud, nothing to do with me.
    She only stopped talking to me b/c you put lies into her head about me making up something that quite possibly made pretty damn good sense. That was all you dude. I was the one who blocked her btw.

Anyhow, my last post here, as the user in question has been dealt with.

Im sure B will go on to post his well worded crap, and im sure he will wow over the FST troops.

/ Fee
    Has nothing to do with how I word anything. Has everything to do with backing up what is said.

/Bran
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wow that was some read... now on to the next part yaaaaaaay
    /me gets the coffee & biscuits ready

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    lol, thank f*ck I was told about this thread! This, without a doubt, rivals some of the seasoned soap operas ever seen on TV!

You have e-dramas, e-relationships, e-spies, e-thugs... all the works!

:bowdown:

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    much more interesting than a thread about some guy whining about being banned cos he bought an invite from a scammer isnt it

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    How do you know sct doesn't re-enable accounts if you pay them?
    How do you know FTN doesn't re-enable accounts if you pay them?
    How do you know any site doesn't?
    I'll be eagerly awaiting any promised proof in the post.

Goes along with what I said about limited supply. What better way to get donations then to open 3,000 or so slots with a limited supply of free invites in the population.
    Say it with me. Taking. Advantage.
    Limited is the opposite of unlimited, well done. Any closed tracker with a limited amount of servers has a limited amount of invites.

Maybe you didn't mean 'limited', maybe you meant 'restricted', I personally wouldn't call 14,000 invites within the system, the majority being free, particularly restrictive to the community as a whole.

What's sct's goal? If them [b]opening slots on site was to help users and get more people in[b], why didn't they give an invite to every user for free? Is any of this making sense?
    Could you please explain what "help" users in your case means?
    (Not the basic concept like actually bothering to explain why users get banned on site, even when your own staff are pestering you to do so)
    Opening slots is not a 'reward' for existing members, if anything it is a 'reward' for non-members who want to join.
    These new users offer new forms of activity in the forum, produce more peers on torrents (both in seeding speeds and their ability to leech significantly), and just happen to allow some members to invite their friends, yes.

In an attempt to get back on topic, allowing orka13 to stay would have prevented a deserving person with a legitimate invite from inviting a friend (yes, highly coincidentally the limited amount of invites is due to the limited amount of places).
    The user got a clear explanation of the situation on PM onsite (through his friend) and even quoted that here. He then entered ScT support and received the same explanation and the matter was solved.

The user has since asked to be reinstated and offered to donate if done so. Despite him saying he was broke after originally paying his inviter.
    ScT feel he would not be a good addition to the site as he (a) offers money for invites, (b) is offering to bribe staff to get re-enabled.
    ScT was his first choice however they do not want to be associated with such users...
    ..but you can currently find orka13 on FTN

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Brandon wasn't there a deal you made with a certain FTN user that him donating monthly you would watch over his account to make sure he wasn't disabled due to bad ratio?

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    You do know ScT has 50% Seed boxes and 40% Swe 100mb home lines, that leaves 10%,
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I do not see why ( nearly ) every time ScT or FTN is mentioned a war of words breaks out.

Brandon and kimii obviously have some problems....but I fail to see why it should always end up on a public forum for everyone to see.

All your personal problems should be discussed behind closed doors via PM, IM or by phone/text.

I sincerely hope you guys sort out your differences as life is too short - trust me, I found that out the hard way.

I wish you guys all the best and I pray you resolve your differences soon.

Kind Regards

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Why doesn't someone lock this? This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast