Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazzini View Post
    I do not see why ( nearly ) every time ScT or FTN is mentioned a war of words breaks out.

Brandon and kimii obviously have some problems....but I fail to see why it should always end up on a public forum for everyone to see.

All your personal problems should be discussed behind closed doors via PM, IM or by phone/text.

I sincerely hope you guys sort out your differences as life is too short - trust me, I found that out the hard way.

I wish you guys all the best and I pray you resolve your differences soon.

Kind Regards
    I was originally here asking about a FTN account disabled since his staff wasnt able to talk to him regarding it but he is able to post numerous long post here.... So I thought I'd try and ask him in here. I don't see his point in bringing my past up with him.... but he always ends up doing that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #162
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well thats true love kimii..
    btw why has this become a 17 pages long thread?
    the problem was solved pretty fast..
    arent here any mods around?

3. BitTorrent   -   #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I also know you're going to stop posting b/c even you know you're making yourself look like a fool. The fact alone that you're going to sit there and call me childish names (calling me a Retard when I have a college education and you don't is kinda funny though) whereas I'm mature enough not to call you childish names, to me makes me a better person.
    [09.11.2007]@[00:55:13] * Brandon changes topic to 'Welcome to SCT - PAYPAL BEEN HACKED BUT WE JUST BUYED NEW PS3 PLZ DONATE ASAP OR WE CLOSE K ? THX'
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:40] * celtic is now known as djleet
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:43] <&djleet> yeah
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:45] * Brandon is now known as FeeFag
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:19] <&djleet> y0 FeeFag you better up donations
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:21] <SurlyDuff> 9000 euros per month?...damn
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:24] <&djleet> i buyed car insurance
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:25] <dimorphios> lol
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:26] <fee> beep beep :p
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:31] <&djleet> and xbox360 elite
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:35] <Shivom> hey FeeFag
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:36] <~FeeFag> lol
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:36] <Shivom> how ud oing
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:39] <~FeeFag> good
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:43] <~FeeFag> send us some donations
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:45] <~FeeFag> i need a new pc

[09.11.2007]@[01:03:31] <Shivom> FeeFag i didnt think payment was neccassary to simply ahev a discussion
    [09.11.2007]@[01:03:49] <~FeeFag> Shivom.. this is sct dude
    [09.11.2007]@[01:09:14] * FeeFag is now known as Brandon

I could go on, if I wanted to. Must say, this really proves you are mature and way above us with your college education. /me bows down to Brandon, the most mature person around
    Last edited by kavselj; 11-16-2007 at 03:33 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #164
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    They must be obvious lies Kavselj, Brandon wouldn't stoop to such a level, he has a college education remember.

This screenshot must be photoshopped too I guess...

Damn haters trying to make Brandon look like a hypocrite, he's not an ScT hater remember...

5. BitTorrent   -   #165
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    well running a site which always was and as long as sct exists ,always will be, number 2 must be though for him, so they do what they can .Living in peace would be better actually, the net is big enough for both sct and ftn ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #166
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Brandon wasn't there a deal you made with a certain FTN user that him donating monthly you would watch over his account to make sure he wasn't disabled due to bad ratio?
    We were in financial need and a friend of mine offered to help, yes. I told him that I would be a lot more lenient towards him due to him helping us out. I'm not ashamed of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazzini View Post
    I do not see why ( nearly ) every time ScT or FTN is mentioned a war of words breaks out.

Brandon and kimii obviously have some problems....but I fail to see why it should always end up on a public forum for everyone to see.

All your personal problems should be discussed behind closed doors via PM, IM or by phone/text.

I sincerely hope you guys sort out your differences as life is too short - trust me, I found that out the hard way.

I wish you guys all the best and I pray you resolve your differences soon.

Kind Regards
    I was originally here asking about a FTN account disabled since his staff wasnt able to talk to him regarding it but he is able to post numerous long post here.... So I thought I'd try and ask him in here. I don't see his point in bringing my past up with him.... but he always ends up doing that.
    You know damn well you could have come to ftn irc very easily and confronted me yourself, as could he.

Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    I also know you're going to stop posting b/c even you know you're making yourself look like a fool. The fact alone that you're going to sit there and call me childish names (calling me a Retard when I have a college education and you don't is kinda funny though) whereas I'm mature enough not to call you childish names, to me makes me a better person.
    [09.11.2007]@[00:55:13] * Brandon changes topic to 'Welcome to SCT - PAYPAL BEEN HACKED BUT WE JUST BUYED NEW PS3 PLZ DONATE ASAP OR WE CLOSE K ? THX'
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:40] * celtic is now known as djleet
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:43] <&djleet> yeah
    [09.11.2007]@[00:56:45] * Brandon is now known as FeeFag
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:19] <&djleet> y0 FeeFag you better up donations
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:21] <SurlyDuff> 9000 euros per month?...damn
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:24] <&djleet> i buyed car insurance
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:25] <dimorphios> lol
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:26] <fee> beep beep :p
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:31] <&djleet> and xbox360 elite
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:35] <Shivom> hey FeeFag
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:36] <~FeeFag> lol
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:36] <Shivom> how ud oing
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:39] <~FeeFag> good
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:43] <~FeeFag> send us some donations
    [09.11.2007]@[00:57:45] <~FeeFag> i need a new pc

[09.11.2007]@[01:03:31] <Shivom> FeeFag i didnt think payment was neccassary to simply ahev a discussion
    [09.11.2007]@[01:03:49] <~FeeFag> Shivom.. this is sct dude
    [09.11.2007]@[01:09:14] * FeeFag is now known as Brandon

I could go on, if I wanted to. Must say, this really proves you are mature and way above us with your college education. /me bows down to Brandon, the most mature person around
    I never said I was way above anyone, so I'm not sure where you got that idea from. I did say that I knew a bit more about certain concepts, ideas, and definitions because of my education. I also never said my college education made me more mature than anyone. Hey, I didn't even say I was never immature at times See, it's one thing to be silly when you're joking around (celtic and i were a bit intoxicated and goofing around.. at least I think he was also intoxicated.. some people enjoy laughing and being silly) vs calling someone a retard in a topic where it's not funny. If you want to be silly about me feel free as long as it's something that actually consists of being fun and silly.

There's a difference between being silly in irc, and calling someone a childish name in a serious topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    They must be obvious lies Kavselj, Brandon wouldn't stoop to such a level, he has a college education remember.

This screenshot must be photoshopped too I guess...

Damn haters trying to make Brandon look like a hypocrite, he's not an ScT hater remember...
    No.. not photoshopped actually. Yet another example of FTN goofing around. What I do find funny though is how you attack me when that was pretty much a group activity. And I still would like to know how I can be an sct hater yet provide you guys with axx (kimii?), instead of just goofing around about a site (which doesn't mean it involves hatred).

Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    well running a site which always was and as long as sct exists ,always will be, number 2 must be though for him, so they do what they can .Living in peace would be better actually, the net is big enough for both sct and ftn ...

All personal opinion. I would also like for you to state how this relates to anything said, nor how it contributes at all in any positive form considering I never said FTN was better or vice versa.

Don't think I didn't expect the sct crew to come up in here and try be all one-sided. Have you failed to notice how I actually spoke positive in here regarding sct (i clearly said it had a lot of potential, feel free to look) whereas you guys (dragos) bash FTN.

hmm.. At the end of the day one thing still matters. Some people in here are liars, and I'm not one of them. Nothing you say can change my feelings on this, nor bring me down. I've gotten a shitload of pm's on here and elsewhere about how right I am with what's been said. I stated nothing but facts, as well as gave information and data to back them up. What have you done?
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-16-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #167
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Why doesn't someone lock this? This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
    Agreed!

If members want to continue this debate then do it by PM.

The OPs problem has been solved thus the topic should be locked.

Where's a mod when you need one?!

8. BitTorrent   -   #168
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    On top: Sorry to hear about you account man, didn't read the whole thread cause most of it is childish bullshit but I hope things turn out/are ok for you.

Side note: This feud between ftn and sct I think has really run it's course. If any of the site admins say that you aren't arguing about it you guys are full of shit. If you REALLY felt that you didn't need to argue anything you wouldn't be posting here. I know you guys feel the need to stand up for your cherished zero day sites but for fucks sake give it a rest. If someone else wants to talk shit let them talk shit, someone needs to be the bigger person and NOT TALK SHIT BACK. I have no problem with ftn or sct but seriously guys, you have a site to run, you shouldn't be concerned about every 12 year old's opinion.

9. BitTorrent   -   #169
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    I never said I was way above anyone, so I'm not sure where you got that idea from...
    ...whereas I'm mature enough not to call you childish names, to me makes me a better person.

I also never said my college education made me more mature than anyone.
    ...(calling me a Retard when I have a college education and you don't is kinda funny though) whereas I'm mature enough not to call you childish names, to me makes me a better person.
    No doubt there's a clear explanation for these clear examples of what is the spitting image of hypocrisy.

If it's due to my lack of college education then I truly apologise...

10. BitTorrent   -   #170
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    At the end of the day one thing still matters. Some people in here are liars, and I'm not one of them.

I've gotten a shitload of pm's on here and elsewhere about how right I am with what's been said.

I stated nothing but facts, as well as gave information and data to back them up. What have you done?

You stated nothing but your own personal bull which was set out to tarnish ScTs image. You still have no proof, no facts and no data to back up anything, so why try and convince the FST users that you have? They cant really be that dumb to believe your words are true?

Just give up on you little vendetta to tarnish ScT, its Staff and users. Spend some time working on your own site rather than trying to rip others.

If you continue this little feud you have as much sense as a brick wall.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast