Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Ill be glad when this thread is locked, then maybe just maybe my tummy will have a chance to recover from the laughing at the bullcrap some people have posted
    if you want the thread locked...PM the OP...its pretty easy you know...
    OP can't close the thread in this section.

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ shit..i didnt know that..sorry!

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    e-boyfriend, lul, nice one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    relax brandon. you're a really wonderful and outgoing person. this comes from not only a user of your site but a fan as well. you interact with others, help out, socialize, and have fun. other staff elsewhere is almost like trolls. they rarely talk and when they do it is to give someone a warning or ban someone.

you're a very down to earth and nice guy. i don't like to see people like you hurt and stressed out over stuff like this. you invited this orka guy who I never would have. i'm sure he is beyond thankful for that. you helped out. no need to continue ranting and raving about people giving you crap or even to continue reading this thread. the original subject has come and past. why not just let your past be, not worry about it, and know you have more people that look up to you in the bt community then any other person?

seriously, just take a nice long breath and relax.

that and i'd message you this on ftn, but there is no need for someone like me to spam your inbox with pointless chatter, when at least here you are looking on your free time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Hah, loving the "You shouldn't reply anymore"..."Agreed but I'm replying right now" responses.

/me waits for at least 20 more responses involving anything varying from immaturity, girlfriends, country of origin, seedbox access, e-penis size and even to downs-syndrome girls

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    @Zeus
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-sct...8/postcount144

The middle answer...you said that the site should be making profit (as long as you can use it for free). What if i and all the other users thought of it the same way...dont think of only yourself...that would be called selfish. And then if everyone thought it your way...there wouldnt be any sites/trackers to leech from and only service available would be through paid. Tracckers arent running a business here. If they are, they might as well sell original software, why use warez?? And if no one joins their site, they should shut it down...there are others that dont intend the same thing as making a profit or some other motto on the same idea...which is fucking BAD!

I am sorry, i pretty much misread your post or i cant find it anymore :/
    I never posted that trackers should make a profit. I dont feel that way at all. I was simply pointing out that a lot of trackers are making a profit and that more and more trackers are being run as a business. I never said I agree with it. In fact if you read my posts you will see I said exactly the opposite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ahhaa okay..maybe i am just not reading it right...theres too many long ass posts and its giving me a headache!

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I see you changed you sig, so you accepted

9. BitTorrent   -   #229
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

10. BitTorrent   -   #230
    toti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    sorry for you man