Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Yes this is true but SCT IMO should be a little more understanding. Sure the inviter was a piece of 5hit, but that doesn't mean this poor dude was. It is their tracker and so their rules, but I feel they should make good on the poor guys acct.

If the cops caught a thief they do not come to other peoples houses and take back the presents once they were given. PM me the Nick of the inviter and your site nick too.
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them. Don't take this post as being the same theory as the dickhead who got me disabled, but judging from the fact that:
    A: They went p2l when they really didn't have to
    B: They get way way way way more than enough "purchases" to handle their funds every month yet don't lower the prices (like most normal businesses would, unless they're running a max-profit business model)
    C: They have a "rainy day fund" that should be overflowing by now which could probably fund the site for a few months..

I could go on and on. As much as I hate the person who hacked my acct and screwed me around, he did have some pretty good points. I'm sure most of you see it also, but are keeping your mouths shut due to the fact that you also know you're expendable in their eyes. (in fact I know that's true judging by the amount of PM's I got last time about it when I was compromised)

PS: I actually had proof about what my hacker was saying, which is probably why he said it. Guess he failed to copy that over when he was stealing my files and such. No I won't share it, never intended to in the first place. I'm not anti-sct, but I will state my facts and reasoning on a topic if I feel it's beneficial to others, regardless of the context it comes out in.
    Ladies and gents may I please introduce Brandon, the man who will say what few others ever will. Thanks for the insight bro

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    So very true especially C.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by piratex View Post
    I agree with the facts .. but u should have been careful on sct and other sites .. they will just disable accounts if they feel the account is doing something wrong .. so better get the invites from freinds or family persons and dont try to missuse it
    exactly - now go and get invites from your friends and family and stop asking for them in the invite forum

i hate this hypocrisy. you are the first one who will be begging in the next sct giveaway thread.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them
    Not true if this is so they cud have started banning ppl like bitmetv does,Comparing to it's high level it is very much lenient..

. Don't take this post as being the same theory as the dickhead who got me disabled, but judging from the fact that:
    A: They went p2l when they really didn't have to
    B: They get way way way way more than enough "purchases" to handle their funds every month yet don't lower the prices (like most normal businesses would, unless they're running a max-profit business model)
    C: They have a "rainy day fund" that should be overflowing by now which could probably fund the site for a few months..

I could go on and on. As much as I hate the person who hacked my acct and screwed me around, he did have some pretty good points. I'm sure most of you see it also, but are keeping your mouths shut due to the fact that you also know you're expendable in their eyes. (in fact I know that's true judging by the amount of PM's I got last time about it when I was compromised)

PS: I actually had proof about what my hacker was saying, which is probably why he said it. Guess he failed to copy that over when he was stealing my files and such. No I won't share it, never intended to in the first place. I'm not anti-sct, but I will state my facts and reasoning on a topic if I feel it's beneficial to others, regardless of the context it comes out in.
    Off topic
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Not true if this is so they cud have started banning ppl like bitmetv does,Comparing to it's high level it is very much lenient..
    Believe what you want
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post

Sorry but you got disabled because your inviter (http://www.********.org/userdetails.php?id=****) hacked Paypal
    He hacked Paypal so did not deserve the invites he got from donating (because he never sent any money), so it is his fault I'm afraid.

the inviter got the invites the "wrong" way .. the staff found it and disabled it ..

why make this so complicated ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    its MESSAGE not MASSAGE

a "massage" is what u get from an asian girl in garden grove
    this made me lol and then everyone else had to come in and ruin it with a serious conversation.....pft.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its a torrent tracker. Move on. Use ur torrentleech account.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Thread title changed. Titles such as "like to help,then you could read this" are useless.
    Thank you for helping me out little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

Like you said the invites were achieved through attempting a hacked Paypal donation, as he took back the "money" he sent us, we took back the invites we sent him. Simple really.

In real life if you bought Christmas presents for friends using a fake credit card the Police wouldn't say "Oh, we don't want to upset the other people, we'll leave the presents achieved illegally". So why should tracker staff act any differently?
    what? I would like to have my accout back and I will maka a donation after I will be back in. BTW I never got the money back, almost broke now

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

You sey it. I just gonna let I go. But I cant!!!, if someone like me care about it so much, and for it was the best feeling to be there, I will never let it go and forget. I learn my lesson here. Still my baby is missing and that all it metters right now.
    Last edited by orka; 11-15-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Trade, I give invites free to good people who deserve it.
    Happiness that what matters to me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    You sey it. I just gonna let I go. But I cant!!!, if someone like me care about it so much, and for it was the best feeling to be there, I will never let it go and forget. I learn my lesson here. Still my baby is missing and that all it metters right now.
    I can promise you, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of trackers out there that are just as good. Don't fret over the ones not worth fretting over

PS: If you want on a site where the staff actually care about you and not your wallet, PM me your email.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast