Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    dude dont be dump send to him the freaky mail who gives a fuck about ScT
    u will be member of #1 cool place in the world the almighty FTN
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    let me grab some popcorn ... done. Some pepsi now .... no pepsi , just coke... it will do ... go ahead

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post

You sed it nicely. But plz don do this...I dont want more troble...you invite me and that you will ask for money, or you gonna disable the accout and I be alone on the street again. Is this what you planing to do?
    Is that a joke?
    I'm not sure I would invite him after that.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    let me grab some popcorn ... done. Some pepsi now .... no pepsi , just coke... it will do ... go ahead
    :guinesssm

hope skizo doesnt see this thread

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post

So the less members a site has the more invites it can sell?

I always thought a "company" was more likely to sell more products if it had more "customers"... (do you like my leet business terms?)

If ScT really was a "money grabbing organisation" why would they ban potential "customers" of their so-called "pay-to-leech goods" ?

ScT is slowly expanding to 20k members, and hasn't even hit 17k yet, so 'disabling people who won't donate' (the point Brandon was trying to insinuate) is somewhat of a redundant issue.
    ScT only has a little over 1,200 donators out of 16,990 members, maybe they should ban 15,000+ members for being greedy and not handing over money then. They should get in a new accountant a.s.a.p quite clearly.

what? I would like to have my accout back and I will maka a donation after I will be back in...
    ScT better snap this guy up, more money for the coffers, quick...oh wait, he got banned for a reason and isn't coming back because ScT doesn't do charity cases and hand out invites to disabled-users...unlike some trackers.

BTW I never got the money back, almost broke now
    now.
    You never paid any money to ScT. Nobody did. If you paid someone to get that invite then it's your own fault for trusting a con-artist.
    I was waiting for you
    You obviously either
    A) Are trying to mislead what I said
    B) Don't understand what I said
    C) Trying to cause issues b/c I said something unfavorable about your baby?

Let me try and explain it for the slow and special people. You even quoted part of my point.. lol
    If you disable someone, that opens up another spot for someone else to purchase an invite. Make sense? So for example, Bob makes a simple mistake.. Will you have sympethy for bob? Or will you remove Bob from the equation and reserve a spot for 20 euro's? Hell this guy is a perfect example, offering to donate even more..
    You say a company is more likely to sell products with more customers. You're correct. The invite IS a product.. If you have a full site, how are you going to sell invites? I highly doubt their intention of opening slots is in regard to helping users...
    You can prove me wrong the day sct stops selling everything on site (invites, ratio, t-shirts, etc..)
    It's not just sct, there are a ton of other sites out there taking advantage of people, sct is just the most publicized of them.
    Any persons taking advantage of others for the benefit of themselves is wrong IMO on many moral levels. SCT isn't selling invites/ratio b/c they need to. They're doing it because they can and they know people will buy it. Simple as that. If it was on a "need" basis, it would be a totally different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisqo View Post
    yawn, yet another thread that brandon tries to take over with his sct hate
    I'm going to clarify something for you real quick and simple.
    Do I hate SCT? NO
    Do I hate assholes? YES
    Do I dislike people who take advantage of others for personal gain? Most definitely..

Read that a few times so you can get it in your mind.

PS: I like djgrrr and have respect for him. Just FYI.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-15-2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    :guinesssm

hope skizo doesnt see this thread
    Stop bumping it then! Oops
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    orka, PM Brandon your mail! He will invite you to a paradise. It`s much better than your baby

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedZedZed View Post
    orka, PM Brandon your mail! He will invite you to a paradise. It`s much better than your baby
    after the reply he gave Brandon i wouldn't botter helping him anymore

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post

Is that a joke?
    I'm not sure I would invite him after that.
    dont be harsh the dude dont understand what brandon means
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ...I'm not anti-sct...
    Haha, you are amazing at contradicting yourself. First you bash ScT with everything you have and then you type something like that. And not just in this thread, everywhere where ScT is mentioned. Even on FTN IRC you're showing how mature you are with retarded nicknames referring to ScT staff members.

You sey it. I just gonna let I go. But I cant!!!, if someone like me care about it so much, and for it was the best feeling to be there, I will never let it go and forget. I learn my lesson here. Still my baby is missing and that all it metters right now.
    I can promise you, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of trackers out there that are just as good. Don't fret over the ones not worth fretting over

PS: If you want on a site where the staff actually care about you and not your wallet, PM me your email.
    Why does your signatures then say not to PM you, because you're not FTN staff anymore? Of course, lets make good impression now and give out some invites so people won't notice you being immature.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

You sed it nicely. But plz don do this...I dont want more troble...you invite me and that you will ask for money, or you gonna disable the accout and I be alone on the street again. Is this what you planing to do?
    he isnt gona invite you to sct again .. he was gona invite you to FTN ..

FTN > SCT

got it ?
    Fanboi's ftw. Did you get the invite to FTN the same way?

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast