Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send Money to Crabgirl and Chebus Thread

zoe68's Avatar Enthusiast
    how are we getting this money to you

2. Lounge   -   #12
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they have to have a paypal acct and we send it electronically i guees im not to close so i cant drop by and hand it to them
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Well, I only start work tomorrow so money is out, but I have a ridiculous amount of purses, as well as a playstation (modded) and tons of games, though the plugs are different :S Or I could send you guys a useess surprise present... surprises are always nice to get (unless it is a surprise burglary I s'pose). Seriously though, while I'm quite far away and all, if theres something I can replace for you guys, just let me know.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I just wanted to say thank you all so very much for your kind words and your lovely gestures. It means a lot at a difficult time. Although I am so very grateful for all your offers it really isn't necessary. It's more than enough to know that people are good, kind, and lovely enough to extend a hand to people they've never met when they are in trouble and this more than restores my faith in humanity. You are all very kind and very wonderful and thank you so very much again!

Crabgirl.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well if you need i can send in the post pm me i could even send a care pkg from the states
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What a guy

Glad to hear your gettin on fine CG n Cheese.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Thanks Weenden, you really are a sweety. We are both really greatful but are doing ok.

Isn't weenden a top bloke!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12