Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: eMule sucks!

Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Who thinks eMule sucks does not know how to use it or never used it. I use eMule since 2002, and all i can say is i still love it, i can find everything there, since obscure movies till rare music, and of course old, very old scene Releases.

If i had to choose between eMule and BT i would choose eMule for sure, even known that speeds are not great, im a pacient man tho.

Long live eMule
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 11-27-2007 at 03:54 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    Who thinks eMule sucks does not know how to use it or never used it. I use eMule since 2002, and all i can say is i still love it, i can find everything there, since obscure movies till rare music, and of course old, very old scene Releases.

If i had to choose between eMule and BT i would choose eMule for sure, even known that speeds are not great, im a pacient man tho.

Long live eMule
    Slow down, buddy.

"Be easy, my ninja."

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Well emule is NOT what it used to be before they raided the Big Bang and number 1 through 6 servers!

Those were the largest servers on emule and had the most "rare" stuff.

You can still find "rare" stuff on emule, but not NEARLY as easily as you could using Big Bang or number 1 through six servers.

And I highly doubt that there is as much files now on it as there used to be before the raids took place.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Emule is good for old stuff, but torrents for fresh.
    HT

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    Well emule is NOT what it used to be before they raided the Big Bang and number 1 through 6 servers!

Those were the largest servers on emule and had the most "rare" stuff.

You can still find "rare" stuff on emule, but not NEARLY as easily as you could using Big Bang or number 1 through six servers.

And I highly doubt that there is as much files now on it as there used to be before the raids took place.
    It'll be sad when we're talking about BT that way.

"Be easy, my ninja."

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    eMule is a gem, you have to know how to use it.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Exectly you have right and this is strickt point.
    HT

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    aa
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-04-2008 at 06:30 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    BitTorrent is stupid, nothing's available, everything run out of seed and is deleted, no choice, no quality.

eMule is so much faster!
    I'm sorry but you are very misinformed about BitTorrent. Almost everything is available on BitTorrent and on the good sites you'll almost every time find a seed or if not somebody will come to reseed. It's a lot of choice and when it comes to quality, quality is a lot better than on eMule. On private sites you find only lossless music with all the tags in the right place so it is with DVDs, HD-DVDs, Blu-Ray discs... For me, in the quality section BT is a winner.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    I used to use eMule a lot but now not so much. I tend to use it for odds and sods like an individial music tracks.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast