Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Sct

  1. #1
    fish-strike's Avatar Dot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    74
    whenever someone is looking for an sct invite someone always hear people posting something like "if you want an SCT invite just pay for it and anyone would gladly give you one" I've been wondering how this works because depending on how much they want you want you to donate I may get one.

    Dougbrowne

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ♥ FST ♥
    Posts
    855
    sorry to get your hopes down ..but its true. Sct is very hard to get ..maybe you're lucky and someone can give you an invite for FREE. Don't trade dude ..it won't get you anywhere ...

    - Be more active
    - Make friends
    - Do some friendly giveaways ?

    good luck

    Wishing for: SweDVDR

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    390
    it cost 20 euro for an invite.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    sorry to get your hopes down ..but its true. Sct is very hard to get ..maybe you're lucky and someone can give you an invite for FREE. Don't trade dude ..it won't get you anywhere ...

    - Be more active
    - Make friends
    - Do some friendly giveaways ?

    good luck

    Couldn't have put it better.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fish-strike's Avatar Dot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by xtcstylx View Post
    it cost 20 euro for an invite.
    daang thats alot just for an invite i'd have to think about it but if anybody is willing for me to pay them for the invite I may buy it so pm me

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Do you have any ratios?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    sorry to get your hopes down ..but its true. Sct is very hard to get ..maybe you're lucky and someone can give you an invite for FREE. Don't trade dude ..it won't get you anywhere ...

    - Be more active
    - Make friends
    - Do some friendly giveaways ?

    good luck

    Couldn't have put it better.
    All he was asking is how "buying an invite" at SCT works and how much it costs, so I really don't get these two replies.. but ahh well,.


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    We were trying to explain that although you can buy an invite, it's much better to make friends and get involved in the forum and then get an invite for free.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Volt's Avatar High voltage BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    166
    the user limit is full on sct atm, right?

    Any plans raising the limit?

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    the user limit is full on sct atm, right?

    Any plans raising the limit?
    Here are the stats

    Registered users16977/17000

    Unconfirmed users81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •