Thread: one question

hy everybody. I'm new here I would like ask, in trading section can people make a trade or trade not allowed here?
    Thanks your answer

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yes inside the BT invites section ONLY. Trade, giveaway, what ever but ONLY in that section

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    bro actually trade is not allowed in the trade section
    Actually there are so many generous ppl here that u don't need to trade,I mean just ask for any invite and they will give it for free

I just created a thread for SCT invite an i got 6 pms everyone willing to invite me,So in this way u become ant trader and don't trade
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    oh, thanks, very good then this is a very nice place I will like fst Many free invite....... Will this one month very long for me.