Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Or Vb

Up in the top right hand corner it got Chat (IRC) (I know its been there for a long time). Where did you go to change this, or did you have to actually modify the php page. Can I edit the CSS Script? As I might make one for fasttracker as we have a IRC channel now.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    This has nothing to do with "About our website and this Forum" this belongs in the
    software forum.

Or better ask here

BOT

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by [B
    [O][T],17 July 2003 - 19:18] This has nothing to do with "About our website and this Forum" this belongs in the
    software forum.

Or better ask here

BOT
    its about the Forum

i think his saying his got a forum like this and cant find out how to edit the block that has Chat (IRC) on it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    So if I want to know how to change the color of the online members list for example red for the Administrators (Paul and VB) to green this is the place to post?
    Don't think so....

BOT

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@17 July 2003 - 19:32
    So if I want to know how to change the color of the online members list for example red for the Administrators (Paul and VB) to green this is the place to post?
    Don't think so....

BOT
    if its about the forum i would say you should post it in the "About our website and this Forum"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by (¯`·._.·[Rob]·._.·´¯)+17 July 2003 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((¯`·._.·[Rob]·._.·´¯) @ 17 July 2003 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[B
    [O][T],17 July 2003 - 19:32] So if I want to know how to change the color of the online members list for example red for the Administrators (Paul and VB) to green this is the place to post?
    Don&#39;t think so....

BOT
    if its about the forum i would say you should post it in the "About our website and this Forum" [/b][/quote]
    Looks like the mods didn&#39;t agree with you as been moved now.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by N£MO+17 July 2003 - 19:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 17 July 2003 - 19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (¯`·._.·[Rob@
    ·._.·´¯),17 July 2003 - 20:36] <!--QuoteBegin-[B

[O][T],17 July 2003 - 19:32] So if I want to know how to change the color of the online members list for example red for the Administrators (Paul and VB) to green this is the place to post?
    Don&#39;t think so....

BOT

if its about the forum i would say you should post it in the "About our website and this Forum"
    Looks like the mods didn&#39;t agree with you as been moved now. [/b][/quote]
    lol shit happens i still dont no what its got to do with software

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    (¯`·._.·[Rob]·._.·´¯)

Invision Power Board is a software.
    Just becouse this forum use invision power board dosnt mean You should post in "About our website and this Forum" when You want to know how to change things in Your forum.

BOT

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    all these posts and not an actual on topic answer to the question

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@17 July 2003 - 20:32
    Don&#39;t think so....

BOT
    when your setting up the groups or editing them theres an option for spanning : span colour and your put in the box < span style = red > or something like that theres an example there make sure you put </span> after it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast