Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massive Dl Of Gfa

Good shit, wow id did not know that k-sig would rename the file when downloading. hmm. Well I appoligize for back when I was like "just tell me the f**kin filename. haha.

2. Games   -   #22
    My problems are continuing. Now I have the 2 disk images, I cannot burn them so that the CD's install the files. I just get a copy of the image file on the CD (I'm using nero) . I don't seem to be able to find the write image file command in Nero.
    What am I doing wrong. How do I burn a disc image so that intelligable files are on the CD?

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by idontbelieveit@17 July 2003 - 21:30
    It states on the dialogue box of download that it contains the nero disk images of 2 CD's and a crack exe. How do I read this data file. Please
    If they are nero images all you have to do is start up nero and cancel the wizard.
    Then go to the file menu and select burn image, then select the image you want to burn.

4. Games   -   #24
    When I've burned that image, it is just a duplicate image of the one on Hd, which I cannot open to install the files.If I enter the Cd and try to open the file all I get is Nero opening again.

5. Games   -   #25
    See the link in my sif for how to burn an image file using different programs, Nero is not there because I do not like it but that info for other good programs is there, start by mounting to a virtual drive, it is all in there

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by idontbelieveit@20 July 2003 - 20:55
    When I've burned that image, it is just a duplicate image of the one on Hd, which I cannot open to install the files.If I enter the Cd and try to open the file all I get is Nero opening again.
    It sounds like you haven't selected burn image from the file menu.
    You can still use the cd's you have already burned if you don't want to burn anymore.
    All you have to do is download Daemon tools, install it.
    Then mount the image on the virtual drive daemon tools creates.
    You can do this using the image file on the cd's you have burned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123