Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have U Ever Walked Out Of The Cinema B4

Poster
    I only walked out on 1 movie ever i norm sit threw crap films cause i paid fopr them but Toyz i believe its called with robin williams ......... man thats the worst film ever, i watched it at the dollar show so i only paid a dollar for but i still felt like i got ripped off lmao
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by AznRocky@17 July 2003 - 20:29
    i was about to in Big momma's house but ya know i'm wasting 8bucks here
    whoops did i say big momma's house i meant bringing down the house!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    i walked outta 8 mile once... fuckin baby was crying for a good 20 min into the movie so i left

umm star trek nemesis i woulda left but i was there with my dad so u kno how it is :\... anyway i just fell asleep and suddenly i woke up and screamed lmao i was like WTF AM I funny as fuck

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Sum 1 said Ghost Ship, oh man i so wanted 2 walk but my friend wasActually enjoying it..

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Dude, Where's My Car.

Anyone was welcome to throw a brick at my forehead.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    I personally have never walked out on a movie. Naturally, i've been tempted countless times but i've always stayed. I want to stay if I paid for it and I don't want to damn a movie before it's even got the the end, quite often with movies (take fight club, i have a friend who got bored of that) have a massive twist at the end which instantly make all the rest intresting (however, i enjoyed fight club all the way through).

Of course, some movies would of been good to walk out on, sadly, but i paid so im not moving.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I did once.
    But the reason was that I was with this girl, and we were just avoiding to get thrown out.
    Well, it was warm and dark, the seats were soft, so oral sex is not so strange then, is it?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I never walked out of a movie but i stop downloading Charlies Angels Full Throtle after 5 minutes of it. I gusse thats like walking out.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ummmm 2 movies i have walked out of...

Titanic *well yeah...about 45mins of that was enough...a pretty tradgic first date*

and Legionares *that stupid f*cking movie that Jean Claude Van Damme directed...man that was so bad i walked out after half an hour...that man can not direct to save his life*

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I walked out of Charlies Angels 2, what a load of crap!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast