Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Migration from OiNK to E****: OiNK's #1 lossless dl-er

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.A View Post
    can someone please tell me in private what is this E**** ? =\
    im seeing it too much and i dont understand whats up with it ..
    it's a private music site with mainly lossless content. they don't allow their name to be posted in public.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    umm wtf?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Liar.The #1 Lossless on OiNK was alkimiya, and he IS at E****.alkimiya is a swedish dude, he only downloads Lossless, and he used to share a huge amount of torrents on his home 100Mbit line. He also was the #1 uploader at OiNK, having a ratio of 3.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    prove it
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    prove it
    I'm not the one who should prove anything. If you want to know something, go to the OiNK's memorial forum or to OiNK's irc and ask there who is alkimiya, what kund of stuff did he share and what was his rank on top10
    But I'm pretty sure that e**** staff is familiar with OiNK's top10 too nad won't give the scammer an account. Moreover, having .flac files is far from be enough to become e**** uploader.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.A View Post
    can someone please tell me in private what is this E**** ? =\
    im seeing it too much and i dont understand whats up with it ..
    if u have access to bittorrent invite section (your account must be at least 30 days old to get access), here...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount4925

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    mp3s ftw!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnap View Post
    mp3s ftw!
    Amen to that, I only need lossless copies of albums I really like. Other than that there really is no point to have that much lossless music. And the chances of someone really being able to tell the difference (I'm not saying you can't) between a properly ripped mp3 and a lossless file, especially on your home computer speakers, is a slim chance. But if that much lossless music really is your thing, more power to you, I really just don't see much of a point in it

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Fiamma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I'd say that if you had that large of a lossless repertoire, that you'd either already be in the lossless communities or know exactly how to get in them.

If you're genuinely in the dark and have something to offer, send a member on this forum named "murphdog" a PM with proof of said repertoire and I'd bet good things will come.

Yes, please do that, they probably would let you share it there. BTMusic would not as we only allow personal rips from commercial media, not stuff you downloaded somewhere else.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenery View Post
    doesn't seem worth the effort to share on BT. Got enough music to last me for a while.
    Reading your comments you doesn't seem like the kind of member E***** wants or needs..

--------------------------
    "It's all about the sharing"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast