Thread: Office Xp

Ive downlaoded office xp, and it works cool. But i dont really use any of those programs except word and power point, is there any way i can delete the other ones like excel and outlook, cause i dont use them or need them, and they are taking up most of my space on my computer. Is there any way to delete them without deleting word or power point?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    You should be able to remove components via the Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs applet.
    Highlight its entry in the list, and click the Change button. There you can add or remove features.

If you have to install it again at some point, chose a "Custom" installation instead, where you can select
    at the time of install which applications you want and which ones you don't.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I think you need the CD and choose modify instead of install.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    It's really a good habit to always choose a "Custom" or "Advanced" install when...um...
    installing....a new program. There are often crappy things bundled together that you don't want,
    with the software or components that you do want. And usually the options aren't very technical
    or confusing.
    I just checked and I was able to uninstall only PowerPoint by selecting Change, from the Add or Remove
    Programs window, then selecting powerpoint and choosing the Not Available selection from the drop-
    down menu. No CD is required.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free