Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: !! Forum dedicated "Exclusively" for Books

  1. #1
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,643

    Arrow

    Hey guys,

    I am looking for good forums exclusively dedicated for books.

    i.e Previews,Reviews,Ratings, Suggestions, Discussions of all types of books (Fiction/Non Fiction)

    I know we have a section for Books here itself but as i told i need something different

    Thanx..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    827
    http://bookclubforum.co.uk/forum/

    its a u.k site with 788 members, im assuming your from the u.k, if your not i'll find you another one.

    and this, a much larger community-

    http://www.bookandreader.com/forums/
    11,013 members

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,942
    hahaha, books.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    http://bookclubforum.co.uk/forum/

    its a u.k site with 788 members, im assuming your from the u.k, if your not i'll find you another one.

    and this, a much larger community-

    http://www.bookandreader.com/forums/
    11,013 members
    thanks

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    http://bookclubforum.co.uk/forum/

    its a u.k site with 788 members, im assuming your from the u.k, if your not i'll find you another one.

    and this, a much larger community-

    http://www.bookandreader.com/forums/
    11,013 members
    thanks
    at your service.

    i like your avatar btw.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Peter North's Avatar Porn Star BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Hey guys,

    I am looking for good forums exclusively dedicated for books.

    i.e Previews,Reviews,Ratings, Suggestions, Discussions of all types of books (Fiction/Non Fiction)

    I know we have a section for Books here itself but as i told i need something different

    Thanx..

    You forgot to mention "Porn"...
    Dont PM me for trades, or asking for invites.
    All Pmsīs requesting that, will be ignore and deleted.


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,643
    ^^^^

    lol why would i mention porn when i want good books... You aren't sleepy rite

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    http://bookclubforum.co.uk/forum/

    its a u.k site with 788 members, im assuming your from the u.k, if your not i'll find you another one.

    and this, a much larger community-

    http://www.bookandreader.com/forums/
    11,013 members
    Both link are good

    Thanx a lot..

    Also add some more like those if you know
    Last edited by Saroman; 11-16-2007 at 10:33 PM.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    722

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Here
    Age
    39
    Posts
    385



  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by inacxch View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by I beleive..... View Post

    I hope these two were Bumps and nothing else... Because if theres any link hidden somewhere..i was unable to find it
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •