Thread: Searching for elektronik ...

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Smile

Hey guys im looking for an invite to Elektronik. Yesterday i overheard some of my friends talking about it and how good it is. Recently i've got into liking elektronik music after listening to it a couple of times at my friend's place. I've heard many good things about it in the past already. I was going to request this a long time ago, but i figured that i should do some giveaways first to give back something to the community, before i make a request like this to be fair. I understand that invites are very rare...but I'm sure some people still have some spare with them .... You can always count on me to be a good active member on the tracker. None of my ratios are below 3.0 and i always seed for at least a week or even more depending on the number of leechers .. If you require proof, just ask for it, ill be happy to show you as much as you like

So if anyone got any spare invites lying around, i would be more than happy to accept one

Thanks for reading and Have a nice day

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    olla's Avatar why so serious? BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    pm me your email

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thank you soo much i knew trading isn't the way to get an invite

pmed you

Wishing for: SweDVDR