Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: tracker accounts trade without disable

  1. #1
    Hi just wondering if people can list trackers they have successfully traded and afterward it hasn't been disabled. Also wich they have traded and have gotten disabled.

    Successfully traded without disable

    ****its a secret****

    traded with disable

    ****its a secret****
    Last edited by HA1L2ME; 11-17-2007 at 11:56 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    munkyboy04's Avatar Monkey Mafia BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    197
    ello first cheesman now you its an invasion.

    dude, ive only ever got away with a couple of traded accounts.

    The rest have all got banned quick sharp.
    DVD club got banned
    OiNK got banned
    and a couple of others

    I dont do any thing with accounts any more Best waiting to get invited.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by HA1L2ME View Post
    Hi just wondering if people can list trackers they have successfully traded and afterward it hasn't been disabled. Also wich they have traded and have gotten disabled.

    Successfully traded without disable

    ++++

    traded with disable

    ++++
    yeah keep posting your personal wall of shame, so that people can be sure not to invite you again
    Last edited by Polarbear; 11-17-2007 at 02:12 AM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    937
    demonoid wont be disabled i think.

    Left out

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    HA1L2ME

    This account has been disabled




    Just a matter of time till your other account is disabled. Keep making posts like this. It makes our job just that much easier :-)


    Spooky

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    HA1L2ME

    This account has been disabled




    Just a matter of time till your other account is disabled. Keep making posts like this. It makes our job just that much easier :-)


    Spooky
    WOW!!!!!!!LOL

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ♥ FST ♥
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    HA1L2ME

    This account has been disabled




    Just a matter of time till your other account is disabled. Keep making posts like this. It makes our job just that much easier :-)


    Spooky
    people just don't learn...you guys know, they have rules for a reason right?

    Wishing for: SweDVDR

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    811
    hahaahahahahahahahahahha


    Thats pretty funny
    Proud Member of:

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    poor guy, he lost a good tracker. i bet he didn't know what he was doing.

    if he was a hardcore trader he wouldn't have done it.

    i feel a little sorry for him. but i guess sometimes you have to learn it the hard way.

    i edited my quote and so should the op do.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 11-17-2007 at 02:11 AM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HA1L2ME View Post
    Hi just wondering if people can list trackers they have successfully traded and afterward it hasn't been disabled. Also wich they have traded and have gotten disabled.

    Successfully traded without disable

    ++++

    traded with disable

    ++++
    yeah keep posting your personal wall of shame, so that people can be sure not to invite you again

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •