Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: banned from hdbits.org

  1. #1
    can someone please find out why i was
    banned from there?
    i cant login to the irc.

    my nickname was trt

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cheating, says your from Israel too.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    but i wasnt cheating i!!!!!
    so what if im from israel

    is there away to talk with them?
    i need a password for their irc.
    Last edited by bob2500; 11-17-2007 at 07:42 AM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    alot of cheaters from Israel. The fastest upload speed is like 128kbps in israel.

    You were definitely banned for cheating dude.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    do u have any proof of that before u go and blame me !?
    i ul to their site so many subtitles which give u bonus points.
    and with them u can "buy" ul credit.
    im not a cheater!!!!
    so if u don't have proof for me being a cheater i suggest to u STFU !!!

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    master-D's Avatar Master of Disaster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability View Post
    alot of cheaters from Israel. The fastest upload speed is like 128kbps in israel.

    You were definitely banned for cheating dude.
    don't know if he's a cheater or not but get your facts straight
    the fastest UL speed is between 1-1.5 MB
    and a common speed is 512K

    Quote Originally Posted by bob2500 View Post
    do u have any proof of that before u go and blame me !?
    i ul to their site so many subtitles which give u bonus points.
    and with them u can "buy" ul credit.
    im not a cheater!!!!
    so if u don't have proof for me being a cheater i suggest to u STFU !!!
    talk to them in the IRC
    they should have a support channel

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by master-D View Post
    don't know if he's a cheater or not but get your facts straight
    the fastest UL speed is between 1-1.5 MB
    and a common speed is 512K

    Quote Originally Posted by bob2500 View Post
    do u have any proof of that before u go and blame me !?
    i ul to their site so many subtitles which give u bonus points.
    and with them u can "buy" ul credit.
    im not a cheater!!!!
    so if u don't have proof for me being a cheater i suggest to u STFU !!!
    talk to them in the IRC
    they should have a support channel
    actually you are right. Fastest is not 128 its 250 Kbps.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i cant talk with them on the irc i need some passward
    Last edited by bob2500; 11-17-2007 at 08:25 AM.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pimpin' in the South Pole
    Posts
    739
    You won't be able to login without the channel password.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    220
    it's not right what you're saying.
    im also from israel and it is possible and not to rare to get 512K/1M and more it costs much but some ppl have it.
    oh and btw you always can get seedbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •