Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrent invites - What struggles have you had / My Story

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    So it’s a Saturday night, I just got back from a big day in Melbourne and I am broke! I have a bottle of JD, season one of the Ultimate fighter and I am boarded as hell so I thought I would make a thread asking a few questions about your torrenting experience.

I apologize in advance for the spelling, but as I said I have had a few.

Any way i have been very fortunate to receive some high level trackers, some through proving my self, some through luck, and some through making friends.

My biggest problem is with the group I hang around with none of them are interested in computers let alone torrenting, so straight away I found it really hard to crack the torrent scene.

My first major invite was BitMeTv which I wanted because I really wanted to download Oz (tv series), I tried to get it off public trackers but it was way to slow, I was fortunate enough to find a friend online who decided to help me out. Once I was on BitMeTv I decided I wanted Oink which I got through the BitMeTv forums.

For a while I was fairly content with what I had until I found this place which made me curious about SCT and FTN. I was fortunate to win SCT. After that I had my sights on FTN which I had almost given up on. So it was the day before my 21st and I did a huge 21st birthday give away and asked if any one would be kind enough to give me one as a present, sure enough I received a PM asking for ratio proofs then I received another one with an invite.

I was very content with what I had up until this point until I heard FSC had a forum dedicated to Wrestling/MMA (fight club), I also heard that the community here was awesome which is what I was after since I had every tracker I needed already. So I asked around and spoke to a few people but everyone was only up for a trade (which I don’t like), I was luck enough to speak to someone (you know who you are ) and proved to them that I was a legitimate MMA fan and he hooked me up.

Now I think I am happy with every thing I have, I have no interest in UK-T or E*****, but would still really like an invite to revolt and FTWR.

Anyway, I guess my question is if you didn’t get your invites through friends you know how did you get them? What struggles have you had?
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    edited
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-17-2007 at 11:57 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i haven't got any invites from any friends im still struggling only on lvl 4trackers the trackers that i do have i got through open registration that's my luck until now .
    btw im looking for ftn and nb no need for anything
    nice thread keep em comming

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    i haven't got any invites from any friends im still struggling only on lvl 4trackers the trackers that i do have i got through open registration that's my luck until now .
    btw im looking for ftn and nb no need for anything
    nice thread keep em comming
    Thanks mate, i have noticed you floating a while just recently (i am a bit of a Al Capone fan) if i had any decent invite i would help you out.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    thx i will remember you so if you have " An offer i can't refuse" talk to me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    getting invites is a bummer when you don't know anyone cool in real life.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It hard to say but getting invites for high level is not realy easy.
    HT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    When i came here last march my only private trackers is Demonoid and i am just starting in torrent world.....My first goal is getting a BitmeTV invites and i got one from a member here, unfortunately i think am now disable there, since we change our office last august i cannot access it.. they said my ip is banned.....

All my invites from different trackers came here " Thank you to all "...I am glad to be a part of FST..

Even though i do not have what they call best trackers " SCT and FTN " I am contented with what i have... I am not in rush to get them..My time will come for that....As of now i just enjoying my stay here and all my trackers...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    Yeah my first bigger tracker was revtt!! then all came after that...i was getting new friendships and great friends...who invited me in many trackers high leveled i have them all.... every invite what i wanted they had given me!!!! i have everything but when i cames to FTN i am stucked..i have great proofs i have some proofs over 100 gb some even more then 300 gb and every other proof is more than 50 gb..i have 2 seedboxes...but no luck..
    so i think my quest is to be continued and i hope that i will get it one day!!!
    and i have seen i lot of guys giving money for FTN that is not the way invites supose to be free!!! i
    have given so many invites and i hope that i wil give 10 times more!!! FST is a nice forum cheers
    Last edited by Bad Blue Boy; 11-17-2007 at 03:23 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    im on the start i guess...
    i have torrent amage account i got from a friend (it was 6M upload to 2G upload suck but still clean), now i made it better (xtreme power user and in 2-3 days Xtreme force user).
    my second and last private tracker is CZONE which i got when it was open for sign up.
    for TV i have new tracker (TVTorrent) but i would like to get BITMETV.
    amm... maybe another tracker fot general instead of TD (REVTT/TL)
    and that's it i guess...
    Last edited by Benja; 11-17-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast