Thread: Converting Divx To Dvd And Burning

i converted a divx movie i dled with TMPGEnc to dvd now can i take that single file i converted and burn to a dvd? if so do i still need the VIDEO_TS AND AUDIO_TS FOLDERS?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i know some of you have done this your response would be appreciated.
    i dled divx fear and loathing in las vegas then used virtual dub to extract audio and saved as wav then opened TMPGEnc encoded it to dvd format and now i have a single 3.92gb file. now my question is can i take that file and burn it to a dvd+r and play on my dvd player?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    If the file has an .mpg extension you should be able to burn it with Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2...easy to find on K-lite. It is pretty simple to use. Choose "New project" Output to DVD. Click next. Add your video (movie file). There will be a checkmark box on the bottom of the page, click it and be sure there is a checkmark in "do not convert compliant MPEG files." If it isn't checked, it will try to convert it all over again. Click next, watch preview, click next again, and then just output to disk.

There may be better ways to do it, but Ulead works for me.

Sorry if the explanation sounds too detailed, but you didn't seem familiar with the process!

Good luck...