Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: scc thanked me with a ban

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    pm me if you really want to know, but i'm not going to mention names. i think the answer is somewhat obvious for most blackbird.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Would you like an invite??

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    SCC staff is on top of my shitlist
    i must agree with you on this,that is why i never contact any of the staff and probably never will..have seen many times staff behave and i didnt like what i see there..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    I was a FLS member but I slowly got tired of my position. I wanted to just be a normal user. I asked to resign from FLS but instead I was banned for it.

I spent every day to help people as much as I could. If I saw someone with a bad ratio that would most likely be banned I would PM them and help them out as much as possible. When staff would find someone breaking a rule I would ask them to not ban the person and I would message them to make sure they understood the rules properly. I always worked hard to help others because I realized that most of the time people are ignorant and are not intentionally trying to do something wrong.

Because being FLS took up so much time and the growing need for other activities in real life I became tired of my FLS position.

I really liked SCC for the time I was on there. It is terrible it had to end this way, but regardless I know it isn't the end of the world. Next time I simply will be more cautious as to where to spend my time and only help places that explicitly want the help.
    this is really unbelievable. i'm with you danielle. if you need anything, let me know

sad day for some site's reputation level i guess.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Weird story...I never thought it could have happened on SCC. In fact I've never noticed Grim had been banned ( I ain't that frequent poster on that very forum).Just enjoyed his informative comments and suddenly they are gone...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    thank you polarbear. i really appreciate it.

honestly, i'm surprised. For such an emo thread I made I didn't expect there to be so many caring people willing to help as well as others who share the same feelings all along. I'm not alone and your support shows it. thank you

oh and sylar there is weirder stories about scc, but there is no reason to bad mouth others.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i'm curious if somebody from staff is gonna give their feedback on this.

there were some people whining about being disabled here before and from my pov their ban reason was always justified.

but this sounds with all due respect like a very unfair treatment to me and i'm a little dissapointed, because it is really one of my favourite sites.

so if somebody from staff reads this, i think i'm not the only one that would appreciate an official statement on that topic.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    also had a disagreement with a 'certain" staff member @scc,,still a member there though(diff name,,lol)

i'm sure "that" staff member will read this comment,,,being blatantly rude and arrogant just because u have the power(as staff) is not the way to build a community

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    lilpiggie's Avatar Poster
    That was quite a "thank you" to give someone for helping out others. Can't think of anything that could justify a ban for wanting to step down.

I were one of the FLS at TiT, and remember that helping a few ppl with various things could take quite some time

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    well sorry for you, what a bad actitude fromo them . Anyway, wth were you doing helping a pay to leech site (yeah chalisto, you blame sct but scc is a p2l too) that kick its members when they aint able to login on a week.
    sorry

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast