Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: scc thanked me with a ban

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Wow...That's pretty screwed up...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Now that is just plain vindictive childishness on another level, how sad is that? No matter how the parting of the ways happened, you should have at least left with being made VIP and on amicable terms.

Think of it as the intwerwebz being a better place due to your increased involvement in other areas, and that SCC is the one losing out.

This is what tends to happen most of the time when i have noticed other staff members being demoted forwhat ever reason if they are a good member but can not be bothered to carry on their current active role in the site they get put to vip status a bad staff member will obviously be banned i'm sure there is more to this story than there is written if not they are plain and simple BLeep BLeep Bleep Bleep few more.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    This is what tends to happen most of the time when i have noticed other staff members being demoted forwhat ever reason...
    she wasn't demoted, she asked for resignment and apparently got an instant ban as a reply.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    really weird
    i still have ur kind replies to my messages in my pm inbox there

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Hi there bunny, let me explain why exactly you got banned.

1. You were requesting invites from various staff members.
    - You got warned for it. No problem.

2. Sick jokes? Two-timing? Rings any bells?

3. Kicking random people in IRC for no reason, was the reason you got your half-op removed. Then a weak staff member gave it back, because you were whining. So I removed it, and told you to stop whining.

4. You started some bullshit thread in the forums, and told everyone you were resigning, like you were some queen.

You only brought trouble, so you got banned. Only thing you are doing here is looking like a complete idiot.

About GRiM, he is back. Under another nick, and keeps doing whatever he did. He got disabled for acting like he was the god in the forums, warned multiple times. Flamed staff, and users. He said sorry and got back.

About previous staff members getting banned, that has nothing to do with you guys. We did have some shitty people as staffers. The well respected ones are still online, and some are under different nicknames.

Really unnecessary to make this thread, trying to make us look bad in anyway, while you have yourself to thank for being banned.

PS: I know from a pm sent to another staffer that you were expecting a ban when you made that thread. Don't forget to take care of your ScT account, I think that after this they will love to get in your pants.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    trying to make us look bad in anyway

Don't forget to take care of your ScT account, I think that after this they will love to get in your pants.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    on scc I once got a 4 month warning just for asking nicely if I could get my accounts name changed.
    Mr Angry

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Haha, Feeling. Are YOU really the right one to talk about that?

Links thats a load for bullshit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Links thats a load for bullshit.
    on whos end?
    Mr Angry

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    From your side.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast