Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Movie Has Made You Vomit?

The Crying Game! Went to the theater to see it had no idea what it was about. I belive the main charater puked cause he found out at the same time we did that the girl who he was trying to fuck, that he had already kissed and gotten blow jobs from, was a guy. If you have seen it you know what I am talking about.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Krackhead, I wish I was playing.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    i didnt puke but i was gagging so bad i had to turn my head.
    it was a jerry springer show where this guy had a thing about vomiting and wanting his ole lady to lick it off of him.
    anyway they must have gave him something with a deep green food coloring in it to drink because he had another woman who actually came out on stage, and he could vomit at will i guess. because he puked green fluid all down her arm and shoulder and she was licking it up as fast as he was puking.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    not a movie, but in dirty sanchez (Britains jackass, just a LOT more extreme and graphic) when they have the competition for who can colect the most pubes, and the one witht he least has to eat all the others, and they put it on pizza and Dan Joyce starts eating it and throwing up, then eating it once he'd thrown up on it, all that pubic hair mashed together, in your mouth, on the back of your throat...

Didnt puke but I got the sensation

(all real life by the way )

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by physc0@21 July 2003 - 18:32
    Not a movie...but my cousin was dared to suck a horse's dick and he did. He looked like he liked it to. The horse cummed all over his face. And damn his face was fucking COVERED. I threw up so much and I havent hung out with him since. :x
    that is the nastiest thing ever so fuckin sick

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    ever here of that show i bet u will on mtv....ok well there was this guy and girl bet 200 bucks to eat an 11 inch bull dick or at least try to eat the most who ever finished first or lasted longest won its fuckin nasty it made me sick to my stomache

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Audition made me turn away from the creen when she starts sawing his feet off.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    And when she takes that dudes head off!

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Not a movie...but my cousin was dared to suck a horse's dick and he did. He looked like he liked it to. The horse cummed all over his face. And damn his face was fucking COVERED. I threw up so much and I havent hung out with him since.
    god dam sucking horse dick...

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I really don't believe that story, it's disgusting and not atall believable

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast