Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated Band

All the pop bands are overrated- It's not music what they're making. And they do it only for the money.
    ( I mean even rock bands do it for the money i.e Metallica) but I think more effort is put in the music.

*Ctrl*

2. Music   -   #32
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by kassinopious+21 July 2003 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kassinopious @ 21 July 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-monkfi5h@20 July 2003 - 15:22
    I dont care if i get flamed for this but...

Linkin Park
    haha linkin park... shittest band EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i spat in chesters face and threw a glass bottle full of piss at the loser guitarist (the one that was stood on the right hand side of the stage, fuck knows what his name is).. anyway.. HAHAHAHA LINKING PARK YOUR COVERED IN MY SPIT AND PISS YOU LOSERS&#33;&#33;

I would also like to point out at this time that linkin park MIME ON STAGE&#33;&#33; .. losers had nothing plugged into the inputs on the guitars and bass.. the singers had headsets on which im sure were telling them which words to sing... the only guy doin anythin was the drummer, but the poor sod got kicked off and deftones drummer took his place.. the "DJ" mixed in the wrong samples for the songs they were playing and the whole show was a fucking farse lol&#33;&#33;&#33;

O well deftones rocked and so did taproot.. after watching the taproot singer jump from the seating area balcony into the pit, i decided that there was no need to try and run past the bouncers on the downstairs doors anymore...

Anyway back to overrated bands.. Nickelback.. they should burn, Limp Bizkit.. how the hell can anyone call them good.. ok 3 dollar bill y&#39;all was ok.. but after that they just took the piss, i mean "keep rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin" whilst doing a shitty little pop band dance routine..wtf is that about... they can go on the fire with nickelback&#33;&#33;

-KasS [/b][/quote]
    All i can say to that is ignorance is bliss...

except when the person is an ignorant fuck like yourself...

3. Music   -   #33
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    why do you all hate radiohead. I love it but that&#39;s just me. I think Oasis is a good band, not amazing, but i do own a few of their cds. Linking park is shit, limp bizkit is shit, adema, all this rap-rock nu metal stuff is crap.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #34
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by mogadishu@26 July 2003 - 05:34
    why do you all hate radiohead. I love it but that&#39;s just me. I think Oasis is a good band, not amazing, but i do own a few of their cds. Linking park is shit, limp bizkit is shit, adema, all this rap-rock nu metal stuff is crap.
    banned

5. Music   -   #35
    Linkin Park, Oasis, Creed, 3 Doors Down, and many many others.

6. Music   -   #36
    aviral l. she cant even skate....

7. Music   -   #37
    ummm avirl lavine isnt a band lol

anywho heres my list

linkin park
    metallica
    them boy bands

8. Music   -   #38
    The Queens of The Stoneage aren&#39;t over rated.

9. Music   -   #39
    music isnt bad, just tho whole punk skate attitude

10. Music   -   #40
    Meh...I wouldn&#39;t pay linkin park out...they made more money in one week than most of us will make in out lives...i can relate to some of their music and most of the people who are saying linkin park is over rated must have really really high standards set for them...Half of the people paying out bands full stop most probally have never played an instrument for a living...so i think you should just put up and shut up

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast