Thread: Odd Things Goin On In Mp3's

A couple mp3's I dl lately have had some weird things goin on. I know something similar to this has been posted here but anyway let me explain my odd thingy. On the Godsmack - Faceless Cd...song named Dead and Broken, every 15 seconds or so you can hear "Property of (something) Universal Records". It's kinda annoying because it's spoken louder than the singer. I tried re-dl it but this time at 128 instead of 192 and after like 15 seconds it was all screwed up. High pitched screeching, whiny Ungodly awful sound until near the end of the song. Had something like this on a couple other songs, but I can't think of them now off the top of my head. Just curious if anybody else has this prob or knows what's up, if it is a virus or the damn RIAA. I live in Thailand and we have no laws here about filesharing so I'm just curious...

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Could be a number of things most likley the RIAA or some stupid person who hads edited it for a joke to p** people off

btw if you want the album Faithless I'm sharing it on soulsseek so is alot of other people

3. Music   -   #3
    I'd really love to go back to SS but there is no KLF MusicWorld for me, even after I refresh. If I create a new room and name it KLF MusicWorld, then I'm the only user there. I have to stick with fakes and screwy files.

4. Music   -   #4
    I'd really love to go back to SS but there is no KLF MusicWorld for me, even after I refresh. If I create a new room and name it KLF MusicWorld, then I'm the only user there. I have to stick with fakes and screwy files. 
    what version do you have running?? make sure you have the 149 version anything ealier won't let you view the rooms

5. Music   -   #5
    Yeah, I have 149, but I'm on now and still no KLF MusicWorld..

6. Music   -   #6
    Thas very werid try unistalling delete everything that is related to soulseek that means your cg files and clean your registry and reinstall it again

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah i had problems like that download Cage - Movies For The Blind off Kazaa...I went to soulseek and found it without all the *property of so and so*...Its either a sampler that was brought out...or something to do with RIAA*