Thread: Morrowind Game Questions

i have morrowind and have played it a little i got to balmora town and looked around and lplayed for a while but everything they ask me to do is hard to do and im really weak i dont want to use codes but is there somewhere where i can train and get money and get easier missions.

2. Games   -   #2
    You pretty much have to wander in the forests and that a bit and level up.

3. Games   -   #3
    I basically killed any animal i saw and kept killing, running and jumping until the levels went up, then joined a guild who offered cheap training. If your short of cash then go into the smugglers caves at the first place you arrived, kill a few smugglers and loot their boxes, usually filled with gold, gemstones, weapons, armour, spells etc etc...carry as much as you can then start selling them or pawning them....and if youre really nasty, kill them too and take your stuff back and sell it again, make sure theres no guards about though! Just wander around the countryside and go in any caves or doors, usually something of value in them.

4. Games   -   #4
    okm thanks ill try your suggestions today

5. Games   -   #5
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Justin-Sane@20 July 2003 - 17:58
    I basically killed any animal i saw and kept killing, running and jumping until the levels went up, then joined a guild who offered cheap training. If your short of cash then go into the smugglers caves at the first place you arrived, kill a few smugglers and loot their boxes, usually filled with gold, gemstones, weapons, armour, spells etc etc...carry as much as you can then start selling them or pawning them....and if youre really nasty, kill them too and take your stuff back and sell it again, make sure theres no guards about though! Just wander around the countryside and go in any caves or doors, usually something of value in them.
    hahaha! yes you've pawned a few things in your time justin...hoi! Where's your play-station? "Your Pride and joy is it?"

Away back down the sports centre!

Morrowind rocks, kill everything!

6. Games   -   #6
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    There's some beginning quests in Seyda Neen for starting characters. Maybe do those first.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t