Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't want sct invite/acc

melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I don't want sct invite/acc---->as you wish :/
    j/k

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i do not wish that to happen.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
    one may say he needs a 0 day tracker when he does not have any.not my case.
    cristina can you elaborate more on the above? Like who is that man, cause you did say "he" so it's a male for sure. And from all recent ftn requests, 99% atleast, I am the one that states a 0day need.

I'd like to say something in general.. ftn is known for it's pre's, really, every tracker has a good COMMUNITY. If your not a good communicator, of course you will disagree. Since it's known for it's pre's, it SHOULD be available to only those who benefit from those pre's. If it's educational purposes, that is defenitely not the community to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post
    I don't want sct invite/acc---->as you wish :/

Oh yeah, that really wasn't the best title....

someone maybe around......
    Last edited by amirji; 11-20-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    my mistake. one may say he needs a 0 day tracker when one does not have any.not my case. did not think about you or someone in particular. it is my opinion. i see that many people interpret every word that you use in posts and this is why i used "need".

i started using trackers because i needed some things for educational/professional reasons. after this i started to enjoy trackers and made friends in the tracker world.

the title.i did not want it to sound that i do not want/like my sct. nothing of the kind. there are people asking for one of these invites or for both. i just want/need/like to have a ftn.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12