Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Uk Intelligence.

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by myfiles3000@25 July 2003 - 12:13

sorry to burst your bubble clocker, but logic dictates that your statement has no direct bearing on mine. it definitely doesn't refute my nuanced observation. i can supply examples of analogous statements for clarification if you like.
    My apologies, Myfiles.
    Your Canadian sublety escapes me.
    Being a stupid American is sooo trying, sometimes.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    Originally posted by clocker+26 July 2003 - 00:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 26 July 2003 - 00:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-myfiles3000@25 July 2003 - 12:13

sorry to burst your bubble clocker, but logic dictates that your statement has no direct bearing on mine. it definitely doesn&#39;t refute my nuanced observation. i can supply examples of analogous statements for clarification if you like.
    My apologies, Myfiles.
    Your Canadian sublety escapes me.
    Being a stupid American is sooo trying, sometimes. [/b][/quote]
    toad.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Ribbet.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    Originally posted by JPaul+23 July 2003 - 17:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 23 July 2003 - 17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Styx@23 July 2003 - 15:31
    The last time i remember a popular war taking place on shonky evidence with civilians dropping everything to rush off to the front was with the crusades... remeber Prester John and his letter?

Flippin heck, I thought I was old. [/b][/quote]
    lmao. - spends too much time reading history books-

QUOTE (myfiles3000 @ 25 July 2003 - 11:20)

imho, Americans are too likely to pass on more social spending to try to alleviate systemic poverty, in preference for awarding contracts to defence firms for infra-red cameras on city police choppers, etc&nbsp;

Bull.
    England leads all other countries in the use of video surveillance in an urban environment.*

*Source
    True, the uk does lead in survelliance of urban areas, and in developing the technology i think, but america is the more capitalist scociety (not saying there&#39;s any thing wrong with that) and is more likely to give up social security programs in favour of ordinary security. They have a more &#39;go it alone&#39; type psychi.

I sincerely sympathise with the point of view that just beacuse a leader of country is bad, it doesn&#39;t mean that the country is. If that was true (the country and the leader were of one mind) then us in Australia would be seriously stuffed.

I was severly mortified for Australia over the asylum seekers, Woomera and the &#39;pacific soultion&#39;.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    See, stuff in The Lounge
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
    In my field of work, I am responsible for many different people, each of whom I am counting on, to perform their duties properly.

If someone screws up, it is MY fault or at least I am held accountable. I may recognize internally that a team individual messed up or mislead me, and I replace that person, but in the end, I, alone, must step forward and assume the failure.

This is the essence of leadership, ultimate responsibilty. Finger pointing is an internal process, not a public one. If Blair and Britain gave bad intelligence, Bush and Blair need to settle this amongst themselves. Bush must tell the American people that whatever comes from his mouth is his responsibilty.

Jesus, it's Mr Brittas.

Honestly, i have this strong dislike for you from nowhere. Lets hope i never work for you.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011