Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Anybody Still Watch Wrestling?

Poster
    CBB

Tell me did you manage to get to Spain, I have been away for a wee while so I didn't catch whether you got there or not.

What's the situation with a job / house etc.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@21 July 2003 - 11:20
    wrestling?

hahahahaha !!!
    LMAO

And wouldn't u guys prefer it if it wasn't fake/had realistic moves. Its like watching a poorly acted and low budget version of dragonball z

3. Lounge   -   #53
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@21 July 2003 - 09:24
    And wouldn't u guys prefer it if it wasn't fake/had realistic moves. Its like watching a poorly acted and low budget version of dragonball z
    No, it would'nt be as entertaining to the masses then. Watching 2 real wrestlers (in the martial arts sense of the word) have a match can become tedious for most at times whereas "pro wrestling" entertains millions of ppl worldwide.

Has anyone else noticed that boxing is following wrestlings lead with their pre-match build ups and interviews? You know, all the name calling and tussles occuring before a big fight? Anyone thnk that's real?

@stonecold1203 I've joined your forum but cant post replys or start a new thread

Edit: Ignore what I said stonecold1203; I forgot to log-in

4. Lounge   -   #54
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 July 2003 - 09:24
    CBB

Tell me did you manage to get to Spain, I have been away for a wee while so I didn't catch whether you got there or not.

What's the situation with a job / house etc.
    yes JPaul i am indeed in Spain thanks for asking !

No job yet as i expected, as im not fluent in castillano as of yet.

Im in a house i can stay in for free until i go to Barcelona in September.

And theres no wrestling here.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Poster
    Good luck in learning the language and in finding the job. I assume you won't be really looking until you move on to Barcelona.

It must be quite a change of atmosphere for you. How are you coping with the heat. I believe it's about 40 there just now.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    geez it is hot indeed - and they all go out really late here, im heading out now for the night and ill be back at like 6 or something, at least thats what im told.

Well yep your right no work until i head on to Barcelona, living on my savings at the moment !

Well here in the North of Spain it isnt as hot as elsewhere, the norm i suppose is around 25 - 30, the hottest so far about 37 when ive been here so i aint complainin!

Hope good ol´ Scally isnt too cold for all of ya´s!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    I'm just back from Mallorca. It was 116 one day, 101 in the shade.

Fortunately we had our own pool and the car had air conditioning so we got about a lot. Into the mountains and everything, it was really good.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    sounds lovely. Glad you had a good time, i know a couple of people from there and they are fantastic people.

That sounds hot hot hot!

Well im offski to a town beside here for the feastivals of there, hope you all have a pleasant night and day and i hope the return isnt depressing you too much!

The culture here isnt so much of a shock to me as i was coming here a lot anyway.

Who wouldnt want to come home from work and sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon !!??

Hasta luego (see you later) amigos !!!!

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 July 2003 - 09:19

I read the drivel you constantly spout here and you call me a sad git. I beg to differ.

Oh and being insulting with a smile on your face is still being insulting.
    Actually my man, I was'nt insulting you! Although you did insult me, but I do not stoop to petty insults and if I had wanted to insult you............I would have, but no insult was meant there so it just shows that you must be paranoid

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456