Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Different Gforce Fx's

wow, thats quite a drop in price, r u sure all the parts are identical? (eg the motherboard is the 400MHz version not the older 333MHz)

Or u could save some money on the motherboard and get a Soltek SL-KT600-R "Purple Ray" (Socket A) Motherboard (MB-007-ST) which is a good deal cheaper and u don't lose much (just the lan cards), u should be able to get it for $100.

Well if the online thing is true or u decide on a cheaper motherboard u can afford the 2600

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Well The specs on the mobo i am getting are really good (400mhz fsb and nforce 2 chipset along with barton)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    You can get the exact same mobo on Pricewatch for $84.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Originally posted by chrisrog@20 July 2003 - 19:29
    You can get the exact same mobo on Pricewatch for $84.
    I dont trust online stores.. and i dont have a CC hahaha.. and my mom wouldnt buy me any computer parts for me.. (She just doesnt understand my computer's needs)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    If you're concerned about online retailers checkout Resellerratings.com and see what others have experienced.

Frankly I have yet to experience any problems when using both Pricewatch.com and Resellerratings.com in making buying decisions.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Originally posted by harrycary@20 July 2003 - 19:35
    If you're concerned about online retailers checkout Resellerratings.com and see what others have experienced.

Frankly I have yet to experience any problems when using both Pricewatch.com and Resellerratings.com in making buying decisions.
    You forgot about my mom problem lol

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Show her the difference in prices.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Well, shes one of those stubborn "save your money" moms.. hehe

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Ok back to the topic.. anyone have any knowledge on those parts? are those parts a good combination? good price range?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    The asus A7N8x deluxe mobo is excellent I've got the earlier 333MHz bus version & its very sweet. The rest is pretty standard (I've already recommended the upgraded processor) apart from the graphics card. The graphics card is probably the hardest single part to choose. How much gaming do u do? How did u pick the 5200? Have u looked at the benchmarks and reviews at http://www.tomshardware.com ? Theres a buyers guide from toms hardware here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast