Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JMHservices?

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thread started by some guy who just posted this thread and never logged on anymore.

dvb

n00b

Last Activity: 12-12-07 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutachou View Post
    I've tested their system before. It runs a little bit slow but totally solid. I ended up setting up my own seedbox on colo but I think they are pretty dependable and they responded to my request very quickly. It's totally worth a shot, ask for a test ride and see for yourself.

Would you trust somebody with 4 posts and hasn't logged in for like over 9000 days?

Sounds like a conspiracy or it's the same person.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2005 View Post
    stranger before you make such a post why dont you give them proof and stop misleading people to go elsewhere because you didnt think it was good enough ..

out of all the hosting comanys and places ive been for seedboxes ive yet to find any company that will setup your box or even your server for your website any quicker than what jmhservices do ..

they are a good hosting company and also great for seed boxes and even better when it comes down to the price difference from the rest out there ..
    can anybody review this with screen shots? Im looking for a box.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2005 View Post
    stranger before you make such a post why dont you give them proof and stop misleading people to go elsewhere because you didnt think it was good enough ..

out of all the hosting comanys and places ive been for seedboxes ive yet to find any company that will setup your box or even your server for your website any quicker than what jmhservices do ..

they are a good hosting company and also great for seed boxes and even better when it comes down to the price difference from the rest out there ..
    can anybody review this with screen shots? Im looking for a box.
    Better bet is to go to What.CD and get a WhatBox.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lhnz is a veteran on What if I'm not wrong, right?

But he isn't being bias, a Kimsufi L shared with 4 users = superb.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    who knows whats up with JMHservices,

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, their site has been down for like 2 days.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    JMHservices is DEAD

i contacted the service provider of jmhservices and got the following response!

Hello,

unfortunatly we do not get any response or payment from JMH any more and have deactivated the servers.

We can offer you to take over the contract.

Please send me the following details to reactivate service:

- billing adress
    - IPs of server you currently have
    - options which may be included in the service
    - price you pay pere month.

You will be charged froom you from janaury on. If you have send amounts to JMH already you should call this amount back.

As soon as we have these information we will setup your account with us and activate server.

netdirekt e. K.

Mail: [email protected]
    Last edited by Freaking; 01-07-2010 at 12:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Hell, i just payed for a seedbox from them at sunday :/

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Are they really done with their business?? I f'ing paid them $160 for a dedicated server 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it yet. They told me they had ordered 1000 servers , and on Jan 5 I got the following email:

Quote Originally Posted by Sales to Me
    Yes setup team is installing servers in the racks right now and we will be setting up the servers as soon as they are tested and ready to go.

should be tonight during the night shift that we start the windows installation.
    I hope they come back and deliver the server or refund the payment .
    Last edited by blueflamex; 01-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    yes jmh is dead
    i have the same email from netdirekt e. K.
    no service are payed
    i lose also money payed al the servers for januarie
    whe hope date paypal is pay back
    sorry for my bad englisch

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast