Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrenleech.org anyone?

I am screwed i need a good Mac Application host. I cant the adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 im freaking cause i had it and deleted by accident. I believe i found it on torrentleech.org so if anyone could throw me a bone here that would be great. hell if anyone even has the torrent and could just send it to me email that would work too. I have disks 1 2 3 adn 5 the content but i dont know what happened to 4. thanks everyone.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    will anyone give you the torrent? as it contains their passkey and will enable various different users to access there downloads .the only way is somebody downloads it for you or you have access to the files in TL or else where.

Also if you had found it on torrent leech why do you no longer have access?
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-21-2007 at 09:44 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Because TL randomly bans people.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    so all you need is adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 for mac, i'll check around for you...
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    Because TL randomly bans people.

For the fun of it? please lets not start another one of these threads all sites have rules you don't follow them they inforce them it's simple i never had any conflict anywhere just once when i started out torrenting which was my fault.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by mcexp View Post
    I am screwed i need a good Mac Application host. I cant the adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 im freaking cause i had it and deleted by accident. I believe i found it on torrentleech.org so if anyone could throw me a bone here that would be great. hell if anyone even has the torrent and could just send it to me email that would work too. I have disks 1 2 3 adn 5 the content but i dont know what happened to 4. thanks everyone.
    sent pm_
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    saw it on rev********

The Spirit of Something Greater

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    For the fun of it? please lets not start another one of these threads all sites have rules you don't follow them they inforce them it's simple i never had any conflict anywhere just once when i started out torrenting which was my fault.
    enforce*

and yes for the fun of it.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    no no no i had the file that i downloaded from either demonoid or oink which we all know are gone. I deleted it by accident when i was cleaning out my computer and now when i search the only one i can find is on torrentleech which i dont and never have had a membership of. So i never got kicked off in fact i had great ratios on the above mentioned sites. I just need a good site for apps right now i mainly need it for music though. Thanks in advance for any help

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mcexp View Post
    i can give u linkomanija if u want they have all.

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast