Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many SCT/FTN users are on this community?

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    HI.....I'm new on this community , which i think is the greatest and that's for the giveaways that are been given here.......and just wondering.......how many ftn or sct members are here? ...and which member can giveaway to me one sct invite....... i search sct cause if i request a ftn invite , I think I'm asking for too much
    just want to see the result of this test and hope for a warm heart ...... ...
    thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The best way is to be very active here and not ask for it, if someone feel you deserve an invite to one of these trackers, they will find you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    i think that there re many users with FTn and SCT here... but nly problem is that you need to pay to get invite son SCT...somebody even don t have to pay but most of need to pay to get an invite...
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    just be active here and you will see how many are from FTN and SCT...

BBB pojma nemas!!!

i havent pay for my invite i have got my for free..but not from here from one great torrent site where im member(very good member)

for Ftn you dont have to pay but its very har to get in...but i get also for ftn few weeks ago and not from here also
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 11-21-2007 at 04:47 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    The best way is to be very active here and not ask for it, if someone feel you deserve an invite to one of these trackers, they will find you
    True.
    Most people with these and other rare trackers are anti-traders.
    TRADER=SUCK

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Liked's Avatar Gamefreak BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Trading invites are to riskly to lose his high level tracker don`t trade and have fun ,but i gave in the last month 2 FTN invites for free .Make friends and you will get all what you want

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    OK forumas what ever you say...
    Last edited by Bad Blue Boy; 11-22-2007 at 06:23 AM.
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i also got a free sct invite on ic2.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    True.
    Most people with these and other rare trackers are anti-traders.
    since i joined the fst community , and i saw the incredible giveaways , i became an anti-trader too .......... but the problem is how can i receive popularity points (to rise in the eyes of those who have sct , ftn , bitmetv, ...., without trading?........cause i only have to giveaway maximun lvel 3...........

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    u need to gain the trust of menbers here just making giveaway also wont increase ur chances of getting in to the sites u like

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast