Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: celtic music tracker

  1. #1
    am looking for or a music tracker with lots celtic music .

    thanks to Grind$oFine , i have found some nice celtic music from kraytracker

    so any other tracker with celtic music ?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    97
    umm idk o_O
    what.cd
    waffle.fm
    libble

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    97
    srry for double :S
    Last edited by DorC; 11-22-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: double.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    364
    libble is good







  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    am looking for or a music tracker with lots celtic music .

    thanks to Grind$oFine , i have found some nice celtic music from kraytracker

    so any other tracker with celtic music ?
    what exactly is celtic music?

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    am looking for or a music tracker with lots celtic music .

    thanks to Grind$oFine , i have found some nice celtic music from kraytracker

    so any other tracker with celtic music ?
    what exactly is celtic music?
    Celtic Music Is Traditional Music Of Ireland , Scottland with the Voice of Mandolin ,Fiddle ,Whistle ,Flute And Bagpipe

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,559
    i thought celtic music is the musoic to which celtic likes to listen to

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

    what exactly is celtic music?
    Celtic Music Is Traditional Music Of Ireland , Scottland with the Voice of Mandolin ,Fiddle ,Whistle ,Flute And Bagpipe
    that will be hard to find.

    people who upload/rip music for the internet belong to a certain social group that usually doesn't listen to those kinds of music.
    people who listen to traditional styles usually buy their cds and don't copy/rip them.

    look at my sig. there are many jazz lovers, but they are not so much into bittorrent or internet communities.

    that's why electronic and mainstream music is much easier to find. people who listen to this are associated with technology and the internet more often.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post

    Celtic Music Is Traditional Music Of Ireland , Scottland with the Voice of Mandolin ,Fiddle ,Whistle ,Flute And Bagpipe
    that will be hard to find.

    people who upload/rip music for the internet belong to a certain social group that usually doesn't listen to those kinds of music.
    people who listen to traditional styles usually buy their cds and don't copy/rip them.

    look at my sig. there are many jazz lovers, but they are not so much into bittorrent or internet communities.

    that's why electronic and mainstream music is much easier to find. people who listen to this are associated with technology and the internet more often.
    yo my son..i agree with u..but i love trance too

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    yo my son..i agree with u..but i love trance too
    i'm sure you never ever had any problems getting trance releases in the internet.

    Spoiler: Show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •