Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y Still No Reloaded Dvdrip

Poster
    its been out for a while and still no dvdrip or screener and 2f2f, bruce almighty, and from justin to kelly has been out for only a lil while but not as long as reloaded and there r dvdrips

sum1 plz tell me y

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Maybe it's because a screener hasn't been leaked yet. Matrix was shrouded in secrecy like very few other movies.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    THERE IS A DVD SCREENER...The.matrix.Reloaded.SVCD.TS-centropy.(Xvid.ReEnc.DTM) I POSTED ALL THE INFO ABOUT IT IN THE PINNED THING BOUT MATRIX RELOADED

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    That's not a screener. See the TS in the filename? That means TELESYNC. Also, look at the screen when Neo gets hit in the hand with the sword. In the theater, you can see the cut on his hand. In this version, it cuts off right below it. It is a camera inside the theater that is doing the recording.

This Centropy release is the best out there but it's not a screener

EDIT: Looks like it was just reincoded into XviD, instead of MPEG

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    how can you get a DVDrip when the DVD hasent even been made?? dont be silly, a screener is possible but not a DVDrip..try waiting until its at least been printed on DVD 1st

fuck Derby County

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@20 July 2003 - 22:08
    how can you get a DVDrip when the DVD hasent even been made?? dont be silly, a screener is possible but not a DVDrip..try waiting until its at least been printed on DVD 1st
    my bad reloaded wit dvd quality u happy

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    its printed on dvd u dumbass! didnt you see that post like a week ago that said reloaded dvd rip on bytemonsoon!? gdi :\

bytemonsoon is down and i havent seen it anywhere else but you can get the telecine rip which is close to dvd quality

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ummm.. Doesn't it actully have to come out on DVD to get a DVD rip of it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    ok if they had a fuckin dvd quality reloaded it wud have been on vcdquality and it aint the best 1 on there is the centropy so dont fuckin call me dumbass u fuckin cock sucker

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Ok, let's reiterate...

1) There is no DVD-rip available. If there was, everyone would know about it.
    2) The only available versions are telesyncs.
    3) Telesyncs aren't even close to DVD quality. Some might look good, but they're still just cam recordings. Read up on the differences sometime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast