Thread: A tracker for tennis matches

gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I am a huge tennis fan and eagerly wanting to see the recently concluded "Sampras VS Federer" showdown...any body could help me out on this I would make me really happy...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even i am looking for Tracker with Tennis Torrents since long time

Seems like not many ppl are interested in Tennis..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thats quite a question, im not sure if i have ever seen a tennis match torrent on any of my trackers
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I kinda heard that there are some trackers exclusively for Tennis..Now if they are still up or taken down..i have no idea
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i got it on cable so i dont have to search for torrents but... go on public trackers and search that is your best bet, all the private sports trackers dont have tennis.

E.g. isohunt:
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=federer+sampras

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I've also been looking - the best so far was prosport - but all teh tennis posted there were external torrents and....wait for it....linked back to the demonoid tracker...bah!
    Isohunt and bitjunkie searches pull up the same - demoniod torrents.