Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Program?

Poster
    Well I've been using nero to burn my movies but now I have an svcd and it says that I can't burn it using nero. So whats a good prog for this? Thx 4 ne help in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come on

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Have you any idea why nero won't burn it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    If you are really set on Using nero to encode your SVCD files you will need to do one of the following - either intall the SVCD plugin (Hash below)

File:Nero SVCD MPEG2 Plug-in.exe
    Length:352256 Bytes, 344KB
    UUHash:=vGlSlxy6rTQK7m13CsYEb/dzViA=

Or just get Nero 6. which alreaddy has it built in.

File: nero 6 Ultra Edition.ZIP
    Length: 197502042 Bytes, 192873KB
    UUHash: =l6Lvs36Xp0Vrd2pGgGNzHIX+hmM=

I would recommend using another program to encode the files, then just use nero to burn them, there are instructions in my sig.

Edit: I can ony assume be your lack of description of the issue that this is why you cannot Use nero.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Yeah, ok I drag and drop the file I want to burn then it starts the analyzing. When the analyzing is finished, it says its not a valid file. In the same window it says the following problems were found:

-MPEG-2 instead of MPEG-1
    -invalid video stream: 25 frames/second, 480 x 576 pixels

How would you like to continue:

Turn off standard compliance and continue

Re-encode the video file

Cancel

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Go to Shareaza.com. Download. Start 'Raza. Go to Search. Type in Dr. Divx. Download. Run and enjoy
    Instructions also work for TmpGENC, but I'd recommend just going to Edskes mirror site for that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    No todd I'm not set on using nero. If you read it I asked for a good prog that would burn svcd because nero wouldn't.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Did you select SVCD, not Video cd out of the menu at the start. They are diffrent.

Edit: Ok well you got my suggestions for programs to use, but since you like to use nero, I thought that i would tell why I thought that you could not. That was wrong as your post now states. It now looks like it is trying to burn it as VCD not SVCD, so it rejects the SVCD format.

We are all posting too close together causing misunderstandings

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Nero is REALLY designed for burning, and does excell at that. Use an encoding program like what I posted to encode movie files. I'd simply recommend Dr. DivX just because it is quick an' easy, and made by the friendly folks at DivX.com.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    No I didn't have the plugin but since the new nero 6 has it built in I'll just wait until I get that thx 4 the help guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast