Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Exactly Do I Burn .bin And .cue Files Together

I have a .bin and .cue for Warcraft 3, and I'm not exactly sure how to burn 2 files together. Do I use Nero express? Sorry for the newb question, I've never done this before.

2. Games   -   #2
    You burn an image.

Then select the Cue file. It will tell Nero how to burn the .bin file.

I have never tried it though. I don't download games/movies etc.

But i still like to know, so i read.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Start up Nero.I don't know if you have nero wizard but if you do just choose to burn a new cd,choose data cd and go threw to the end of the wizard,when the two panes come up for you to choose what you want to burn,you just choose the bin.After you have chosen the Bin,you click on file>burn image and then you select the Cue for the bin that you have just chosen.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by johnboy27@21 July 2003 - 05:31
    Start up Nero.I don't know if you have nero wizard but if you do just choose to burn a new cd,choose data cd and go threw to the end of the wizard,when the two panes come up for you to choose what you want to burn,you just choose the bin.After you have chosen the Bin,you click on file>burn image and then you select the Cue for the bin that you have just chosen.
    Thanks, hopefully this will work.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    It works perfect,I have been using nero to do them for only about a month.I had no clue how to do it before that.I'm on my second 50 pack of Cd's since I learned.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by johnboy27@22 July 2003 - 04:32
    It works perfect,I have been using nero to do them for only about a month.I had no clue how to do it before that.I'm on my second 50 pack of Cd's since I learned.
    Cool. Do you use Nero express when you burn?

7. Games   -   #7
    I'm not sure if you figured it out yet or not but the quickest and easiest way is once you start Nero close all the wizards and choice windows and then click on file. In the dropped down menu select burn image and then locate the cue file. Even if you don't have a cue file change the "files of type" option to "all files" and select the bin file. Sometimes the bin is a little different than normal and if you do it the second way it you might need to change the block size to 2352 from 2048 if it doesn't work. Hopefully this helps

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Get yourself either Blindwrite or Alcohol120%,both are far better at burning images then Nero.

9. Games   -   #9
    Thanks for your help guys.

10. Games   -   #10
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    to burn a .bin and a .cue file together, you simply throw them into the same fire! (sorry i had to )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast