Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stopping Windows Media 9

She would use her own limited account if she didnt know the password to your account! lol.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by AznRocky@21 July 2003 - 05:31
    DO NOT USE NUMBER 9 I SWEAR WINDOWS SPYS ON WHATEVER U LISTEN OR WATCH I SWEAR I AM WARNING U THEY SPY AND CALL THE POLICE AND BANG U DED!
    If that was the case, then I'd be in jail for 50 years with 20 cases of copyright infringment right now

Seriously - I've yet to see any spyware in WMP9. I have seen ZAP reports of it asking to access the internet after opening it, but that can easily be explained - Media Guide, Find Album Info, etc. If there is any hard evidence, feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Exaggeration is the ambrosia of the easily awed

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    chalkmongoose
    Sigh... Just do what I told you do, and you'll be find. Once a firewall closes access to the player's ability to check for updates, it can never try again.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@22 July 2003 - 02:32
    Sigh... Just do what I told you do, and you'll be find. Once a firewall closes access to the player's ability to check for updates, it can never try again.
    Thats the easist way.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Illuminati+21 July 2003 - 09:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 21 July 2003 - 09:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AznRocky@21 July 2003 - 05:31
    DO NOT USE NUMBER 9 I SWEAR WINDOWS SPYS ON WHATEVER U LISTEN OR WATCH I SWEAR I AM WARNING U THEY SPY AND CALL THE POLICE AND BANG U DED&#33;
    If that was the case, then I&#39;d be in jail for 50 years with 20 cases of copyright infringment right now

Seriously - I&#39;ve yet to see any spyware in WMP9. I have seen ZAP reports of it asking to access the internet after opening it, but that can easily be explained - Media Guide, Find Album Info, etc. If there is any hard evidence, feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Exaggeration is the ambrosia of the easily awed [/b][/quote]
    exactly&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12