Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request: SWEDVDR

yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I request this site, because I need a site dedicated to DVDR img of movies rather than DVDRIPS, I'm sick of DVDRIPS!!!
    I found this movie on CZONE I was looking for for 3 years in DVD format and I couldn't find it on any other tracker!!! That's why I'm looking for a dedicated site for DVDR's because they have a wider variety of movies in DVDr format
    If someone has an invite it'd be appreciated. I don't think there any staff from the site here, that I know of that I can prove to be a good member to.

Anyway I'd prefer that you suggest another dedicated DVD ISO,IMG site for movies rather then yapping about the non-SWE IP CRAP!!! I asked a few members from there and they don't mention anything about that in the forums.

Ratio Proofs:
    I can pm you on the site ur in and you can see my ratio there rather that print screening ratio proofs that aren't reliable anyways.

Speedtest:
    If anyone is willing to invite I'll pm speedtests, If they're not good enough I can always buy upload credit, it's no problem.

Thanks.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 11-23-2007 at 05:13 PM.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    where do you live?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pejot82's Avatar DVDLoveR BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good luck m8. I'm looking axx to this great site too, but i don't have nordic IP

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    You need not have nordic IP definitely not!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I REALLY need a DVDr site!!! I'd buy so much up credit you won't need to worry about my ratio ever!! (as long as it's not 1gb per 1euro) I just need a site dedicated to DVDr movies, and since this is the best one I am willing to invest on it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    I REALLY need a DVDr site!!! I'd buy so much up credit you won't need to worry about my ratio ever!! (as long as it's not 1gb per 1euro) I just need a site dedicated to DVDr movies, and since this is the best one I am willing to invest on it.
    Your country?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gossard25 View Post
    You need not have nordic IP definitely not!!!
    Eastern USA. ^Yet, that gives me a little hope.^

And before you mention the SWE-IP thing PLZ suggest another dedicated site about DVDrs that's worth my time to invest on.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Get yourself Swebits.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    You can't "buy" upload credits at swedvdr, only thing you can get by donationg is a star.
    You need bonus, and with your bonus you can get -10GB for 40 points, and 40 Points you get by uploading 40GB.
    So only way to make it there is to have a decent connection

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Get yourself Swebits.
    Yeah, Swebits have even more Dvdr's that swedvdr, and same good speeds, the community on the other hand sucks big time, but as you said, swebits is a really good choice, and it open for signups as well

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    pejot82's Avatar DVDLoveR BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Swebits is good only for new movies. For old i recommend you TTi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast