Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: I hate to be the one to ruin a joke but...

  1. #1
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    8,120
    The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    326
    Also, Santa Claus is not real.

    Easter Bunny? Legit.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks for clearing this up, Detale. Thought I can't help seeing some sort of fruit being a tracker in the future; after all, isn't that how BCC was created?

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Thank god. The threads about mango were getting really old...

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys
    Good, now stop PM'img me asking to see my banana!
    ______________________________________________

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys
    Good, now stop PM'img me asking to see my banana!
    Ooh Sir, you are fruity tonight!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys
    Good, now stop PM'img me asking to see my banana!
    hahahaha
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!




  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pimpin' in the South Pole
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Also, Santa Claus is not real.

    Easter Bunny? Legit.

    What do you mean Santa Claus isn't real? Who is the fat man that spends every Christmas Eve with my wife putting toys under the tree for my kids while I'm at work?!
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,638
    Those threads really were starting to get old...

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Also, Santa Claus is not real.

    Easter Bunny? Legit.

    What do you mean Santa Claus isn't real? Who is the fat man that spends every Christmas Eve with my wife putting toys under the tree for my kids while I'm at work?!
    its the milkman!!
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •